Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AO point statements.

er0k
    i think they just need ONE more dot for people with.. 2000 points or more, with a new rank.. for once.. ive been here for almost 2500 points, and its just getting boring.

heh wait till your past the 4000 marker and you still got the same bloody msg >_<

v_Ln

Yep i can't do with with such lame requirements, either er0k. We need something to aspire to. You can't just reast on your laurels.

pffft!!!!
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

er0k
    i mean, i dont have that many points in comparison to other seniors, but ****.. i cant imagine how tired people like neg, v_Ln, tedob, and korpdeath, are of seeing the same message, i mean come on.. 900 points or whatever it is, is so different that, 4000+ or whatever. i mean, i only have 3100 or so.. but jeez.. IM even tired of it.

edit >> if i didnt mention your name, tough ****.

i dont have many APs but the contest thing would be a good idea. To add to the list of comments there are for the number of APs u have. especially for the higher end ones.

Rotating the different comments might not be a good idea as u might get confused about what meant what cos it changes too often. maybe if the changes are done about once in a couple of months then maybe its worth considering.

Maybe someone should do a poll on this and see what the opinion on this is and thn maybe a recommendation can be made to the mods to bring this up.

Old Fart
    edit >> if i didnt mention your name, tough ****
    nah....it wasn't tough at all, kinda squishy to be honest with you...

Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

er0k
    hahaha and
    allenb1963, most importantly.

Senior since the 3 dot era
    Another contest ... perhaps a good idea

/already said in the past
    Another rank or extra dot or something would be nice too, for example for people with over 2000 posts a new senior title and another dot system for the over 2000 point-ers

maybe if we had new messages people would be inspired to earn them lol. Ive been trying to be good baout getting points but I keep getting negged. Maybe we should make meaner negative comments like when you hit say negative 57 (where I am now) is says somethig like

"AO user" should just shut up before he gets banned.

or something like that. Just an idea
    Everyone is going to die, I am just as good of a reason as any.

http://think-smarter.blogspot.com

Originally posted here by VictorKaum
    Another contest ... perhaps a good idea

Another rank or extra dot or something would be nice too, for example for people with over 2000 posts a new senior title and another dot system for the over 2000 point-ers

Hell yea man, Im still waiting for my blue dots!!!!!!!!!

I kinda like the ideas you guys are tossin around. Specially a new saying and the new dots. Green is cool but blue is my fav color.