AO point statements. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AO point statements.

Banned
    Gore I have to say that blue is definately the best color. I think that the contest would be good. But what I think would be the best thing would be your able to customize your statement or choose from a group of statements for every dot. Now blue would be cool. But,black would be the best. I also think that Jupmed probably doesn't care I mean that don't post that often. I am not flaming the company I have no indefference but come on atleast look at some of the posts. Now I have an interesting questions. The Moderators do they work for Jupmed. Oh well.

Whizkid2300

Flash M0nkey
    hmmmm yeah i remember i think it was terr suggesting a gold dot for those over a certain level - ohhhh wait JUMedia nicked that :P

but what about after a certain level as one of the site bonuses you get to pick your own message? kinda like your mood - just a wee link on front page update ap message
    that way when you got bored you could change it yourself.....you could even incorporate the 2
    have it so you can either pick 'random ap msg' which is chosen at random from a list of msgs submited by the members - changing like once a week or something or you can write your own custom one.....

v_Ln

AO Part Timer
    You have all presented some very valid ideas. If you can get the owners to go for this, I think the whole site may benefit from it. There is nothing like the feel of something new.

However if the owners weren't even willing to change a few letters in my handle to caps, I don't see them adding this option for us.

If any of the owners are reading this, please feel free to prove me wrong.
    Your heart was talking, not your mind.
    -Tiger Shark

AO BOFH: Luser Abuser BModeratorFH gore's Avatar
    Sorry to hhear that dwarf. To be honest I have never had a problem with any of the guys from Jupmedia. And remember when they first came here? Souleman and a few others played a prank on them and used there point power to ban the new owners on the first day. I think they took that rather well.

Also on brighter news I put SuSE Linux 8.2 Professional back on my computer; Slackware wasnt cutting it. I mean slackwares cool but ...Heh nothing can even stand on the same Linux pedestal as SuSE (ok so Debian would only be a step down because its awesome too but lets face it...SuSE owns!!!)

Right now Im in fvwm2 which Iv never really used much before except maybe once. I do like it though. Its very mukti task ready. You get 6 Windows by default to fill up. KDE 3.1 is also included which I love. And the new/gnu Gnome is included, you can choose between Gnome 2 or the newest one. Also I started using openbox today to try it out. Its ok too. But all in all SuSe owns.
    Kill the lights, let the candles burn behind the pumpkins’ mischievous grins, and let the skeletons dance. For one thing is certain, The Misfits have returned and once again everyday is Halloween.The Misfits FreeBSD
    Cannibal Holocaust
    SuSE Linux
    Slackware Linux