Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Burning DVD to a CD-R.

Ya hackophreak56, seems the misses got fed-up with the bird and deep fried the poor begger.

Freddy
    cybnut

great tutorial

wow a lot of feedback J-Anarchy

Great job, you really are a video pirate...
    \"Look, Doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet. And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I, I might vomit. And the whole time, I was thinking, \"I\'m a grown man. I should know what goes on my head.\" And the more I thought about it... the more I realized that I should just blow my brains out and end it all. But then I thought, well, if I thought more about blowing my brains out... I start worrying about what that was going to do to my goddamn carpet. Okay, so, ah-he, that was a GOOD day, Doc. And, and I just want you to give me some pills and let me get on with my life. \" -Roy Waller

If you like to rip DVD's to CD-R format and keep good quality try NeoDivx. You can't play in DVD player but the Quality is awsome for 700MB. This program also includes a good AVI joiner, AVI splitter, and ac3 to mp3 converter. It includes SmartRipper and NeoDivx ripper and you can put in avi, mpeg, xvid and many other formats. Get it at http://neodivx.cjb.net/

Nice little Tut there...
    I defiantly learnt something knew Today.
    And now i don't need to go out an purchase one of those Expensive Burners...
    And i will be passing this one onto a friend as well if you don't mind..?

Anyhow cheers
    Kris