Stand Against The RIAA

View Poll Results: Who here at AO watches or has seen TechTV?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • I watch it religiously!!

5 62.50%
  • I have never heard or seen it.

1 12.50%
  • I watch it when there is nothing else on.

2 25.00%

Thread: Stand Against The RIAA

Banned

Lightbulb Stand Against The RIAA

Stand Against The RIAA
    Welcome...Thanks to our good friend xmaddness, We have a forum to speak out against the RIAA. Here you can voice your opinions, organize rallys, protests (Online and Offline). This will be a great chance to have a voice amung others, known to big business as the little people. Show them your right to trade music online should be legal. You can also discuss here ways to avoid being caught. Suggest Networks for file trading. Below, is the site run by xmaddness.
    I Highly suggest that If you at all involved in music trading online, or just have an opinion on it and/or the RIAA, To stop by, register and chat it up.

Please Visit:
    http://www.planetmaddness.com/riaa/

Thank you for your time for reading this post, I hope you take advantage of this chance to possibly help make a differance.

Also please make sure to check out AntiOnline Founder, JP's new Personal Website:
    http://www.YoursInCyberSpace.com/The...&referrerid=33

With your help, YoursInCyberSpace could become such a success as AntiOnline has over the years. Please show your support for John as he has provided you with this site, AntiOnline. For Computer Discussion. Im sure it has helped plenty of people.

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    Yep, I;m tired of it. I started this project last night at about 4am, and soon we are kicking it off. Were writing up new petitions to circulate also, just as an added thing. Stop by and help us out.

xmaddness

Banned
    hey xmaddness i didnt get the e-mail with the activation link for my account ??? nay help ???

I agree with you guys 100%.
    swifty & xmadd: the RIAA has gone too far with their "search and destroy" type campaign against P2P, but none of what we do will have any effect on them unless the artists themselves make this issue more known (and I don't think they will be doing that anytime soon)

http://whatpc.co.uk/News/1142485
    http://www.boycott-riaa.com/

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    MemorY, Thats weird, all the others got their e-mails.

I have your email as ac1dphr34k@aol.com is that correct?

In any case, I have activated your account, your all set.

heh, he's not the only one that didn't get his confirmation email

anyway, I have never liked the RIAA or MPAA because they are using strong arm tactics, and are going for emotional hits against people that may or may not be violating the law.

Give a man a match and he will be warm for a while, light him on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Banned
    Thanks to all who signed up for the site provided by xmaddness and also to those who used my link to sign up for JP's New Site, Yoursincyberspace. Your participation is greatly appreciated. Keep it up guys!

File sharers can check a new online database to see if they are wanted by the recording industry.

The Electronic Frontier Foundation has created a site where users can plug in their file-sharing user names. That name is checked against the list of those subpoenas filed in the Washington, D.C., district court.