Thread: Hey Jag

Hey Jag

Monkey ehh? , I hope a group of cops kick your whiney RASCIST ass and rape you with their night sticks , you are an EMBARRASMENT to the USA not a patriot. Take your rascism elswhere, like down to the ghetto. See how many people like being called monkey and get back to me . You know it all little *****ing baby. (any one who doesn't understand why i wrote this see the end of "problem with member thread") BTW i am not black i just don't tolerate rascism in any form.

good point porridge, the guy seems like a jackass.
    http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=442
    You need people of intelligence on this sort of quest...

let it go, dont waste your time on this guys.

they justify themselves for being *******s by saying they are "very dark and moody", apparently that makes it ok for the rest.

Banned

Re: Hey Jag

Originally posted here by lumpyporridge
    Monkey ehh? , I hope a group of cops kick your whiney RASCIST ass and rape you with their night sticks , you are an EMBARRASMENT to the USA not a patriot. Take your rascism elswhere, like down to the ghetto. See how many people like being called monkey and get back to me . You know it all little *****ing baby. (any one who doesn't understand why i wrote this see the end of "problem with member thread") BTW i am not black i just don't tolerate rascism in any form.
    Whatever.. I may have called him a monkey for doing what he did (attacking a cop while stoned on PCP and then suing the police department for excessive abuse/racial profiling and walking away with a ****ing shitload of money) but whatever.. if you have a problem with that.. I'll edit that post and take it down..

Next... **** you.. what I believe is my issue, not your's, so **** off.... you may think what you want but I'm entitled to my opinion so go take that MTV 'love everyone' **** and stick up your stupid ****ing ass...