About the post flood from <hater>RIAA
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About the post flood from <hater>RIAA

Webius Designerous Indiginous

About the post flood from <hater>RIAA

I would like to take this time to say that I did not condone th flooding of the front page.

I have also kindly asked him to delete them all which I'm sure he is doing now.

Sorry for the mess, I will get it cleaned up.

er0k
    thanks xmad.

I don't understand what the **** is with these peope who do this ****? I am simply getting sick of this stuff, why can't the peope who is doing it just be adults with this ****. There is no need to be 5 year olds and flood the damn front page. Im sorry that it kind of just gets to me after awhile. And this move is not even about anything that really has anything to do with AO directly.
    I just want to say **** you to all the *******s out there that think coming to AO and doing this **** is fun or something.
    I don't even know why I waste my time on this bullshit. Just right now I am tired and just seeing this is pissing me off and I just want to find someone and break their face

**** you *******...
    ~AciD
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

Banned

Thumbs up

Coulnd't have said it better myself Acid.

Steps and practice what jupitar media is practicing here, Sure it made some members angry and by now going to pay for it. I think they better think about this seriously and try to ask other members here so frequently that what members thinks how this site should be run? Antionline was and yes I said WAS a great place to hangout and learn with all of that old sense of humour and other members (use to hangout here) that it is not anymore. Oh I was so glad when JP was the owner it was all like the hood but now everyday new members are joining and becoming senior and not posting any good stuff, just cluttering the board with unecessary posts and discussions. That's sad.

Yep, I couldn't say it better either. I gained control of that account and tried deleting them myself, but the server errors out.

We need to just start bumping up the valid threads over the flood. That at least will bring some form of normalcy back. I can only bump like 3 threads a day or something. So a little help from the community would be nice.

xmaddness

The Recidivist
    I went through the diff forums and bumped up themost recent post in them. Helped clear a few of those out. Whats up w/just deleting them? Any of the moderators on?

hjack
    "Where the tree of knowledge stands, there is always paradise": thus speak the oldest and the youngest serpents.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

I'm trying to find Negative or MsMittens, but they are not idleing anywhere. They are prolly asleep. Neg should be up soon though.

I just bump up five threads. I tried to find out something better but couldn't decide which one I should bump up so I just made random choices.

Old Fart
    I just did my part and bumped a few threads myself, including my one and only tutorial...forgive me for my ego on that one please.

Neg or MsMittens:
    Can we set up an AO "Kiddiegarten" forum and then set up the system so that it becomes the only forum that the kiddies can see and post to? If so, can we then get them all in the same room at the same time and send an email to Bush telling him that Saddam and Usama are both hiding in it and let the US nuke them all into oblivion?

Just a thought....
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...