Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I guess rascists are cool here

I guess rascists are cool here

XXXXXXXXXXXXCENSORED XXXXXXXXXXX
    I guess its ok to call black people monkeys , but not to confront racist scum (jag)
    If your not part of the solution your part of the problem

ps . jag if you are gonna make public RASCIST statements expect public replys not pms you little whiner
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

Banned
    ha?what?when? thread please.... link? did i miss something ??

Banned
    lumpyporridge > I deleted Jag's post. Since your thread was a reaction against that post, I didn't see any use for it anymore and deleted it (and I do believe that your post wasn't much better than what Jag said). You had every right to start your thread, but I suggest that, concerning this case, you take your discussion to either PM or a private conference room.

And to make something clear: racism won't be tolerated on AO.

You can always pm me if you want...

Banned

Re: I guess rascists are cool here

Originally posted here by lumpyporridge
    XXXXXXXXXXXXCENSORED XXXXXXXXXXX
    I guess its ok to call black people monkeys , but not to confront racist scum (jag)

ps . jag if you are gonna make public RASCIST statements expect public replys not pms you little whiner
    So since you're going to be a complete ****ing **** about this and keep making stupid ass threads about it... I'll defend what I said...

A) Rodney King, a former convicted felon, is a ****ing monkey who attacked a cop while high on PCP and got his ass beat... he then went on to sue the police department for racial profiling/excessive abuse and won a lot of ****ing money... the guy is total ****ing scumbag so I called him a monkey.. his ass should be locked up with the rest of the scum but he walks the streets as free as you and me...

B) Next.. if you have such a ****ing problem with racism, why aren't you complaining about how 'under represented' students are getting 20 more points than a white students on college entrance exams... or how its okay for a black person to use the word 'nigger' and not for a white person.. or how about welfare, a black lower class family on average gets over 10 times more money than a white family of the same size... or how about everything else white people are getting screwed out of... how about that... no, you just see one ****ing side of the story....

C) Nothing is being censored... I PMed Neg asking him to delete my original post... and since you're being a complete **** and don't want to end this in a personal discussion I have to post my defense here....

ha?what?when? thread please.... link? did i miss something ??
    MemorY: I called Rodney King a '****ing monkey'... the thread is gone...

Old Fart
    I know what a racist is...but what is a rascist?
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

rebmeM roineS enilnOitnA steve.milner's Avatar
    Originally posted here by allenb1963
    I know what a racist is...but what is a rascist?
    A french racist?

Bugger, was that a racist comment?

In the UK (and I gues to some extent in the US with the new 'freedom fries') it's much more socially acceptable to dislike the french than $PC_CORRECT_DESCRIPTION_FOR_BLACK

IT, e-commerce, Retail, Programme & Project Management, EPoS, Supply Chain and Logistic Services. Yorkshire. http://www.bigi.uk.com

Banned
    ...as long as you don't go calling french fries "freedom fries" because you dislike the French, I couldn't care less... the term french fries ain't got **** to do with the French... maybe the people who suggested the 'terminology-change' should consult that site Memory posted...

Oh, and while we're at it... did you know that fries in an American McDonald's taste exactly the same as in a Belgian McDonald's?
    Too bad we don't have Chuck E. Cheese here, though Guess I'll have to move to the States

rebmeM roineS enilnOitnA steve.milner's Avatar

Re: I guess rascists are cool here

Right, that's it!

I've spent the last hour trying to get to sleep and this asinine comment has just made me angrier and angrier!

Originally posted here by lumpyporridge
    Correction to grammer:

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem

<rant>
    What a stupid comment this is!

Okay lumpyporridge what is the solution, 'cause lots of people have been trying to work that out for years.

Is it in the hands of polititians? Errrr nope, so far they haven't managed to eradicate racism.
    Has legislation provided a solution. Think of any peice of legislation to prevent racism, open a few newspapers and there you have it, plenty of proof it isn't working.
    Is the solution in the hands of the opressed. Nope, we've had race riots within the last 24 months or so near here and what has that solved. There are oppressed communities the world over doing there best to kill themselves with guns, drugs & whatever else.
    I heard someone mention positive descrimination once, talk about giving the white supremecists loads of ammunition to fire up poor white folks to be racist!
    I could go on, but perhaps I'd better not.

_My_ solution is to try and be a little nicer to each other, but I bet that's not your solution.

Now I've tried for an hour, and perhaps I shoudl try longer, but the only way I'm going to get to sleep tonight is to get this of my chest!

HOW DARE YOU TELL ME I AM PART OF THE PROBLEM!

I can't beleive it. So just because I don't subscribe to your (or many other's) version of the solution to racisim that gives you the right to condem me to being part of the problem.

Let's just get this right out in the open for what it is.

If I don't agree with you about what you beleive to be racism on this site, then I am a racist. That's one hell of an egocentric view.

Delusions of grandeur are symptoms of tertiary syphillis. (You will note here I am not saying that you have any disease whatsoever, I am just making an asinine statement, that placed in context of the rest of this post could be construed that way but it's making me feel better already!)

HOW DARE YOU TELL ME I AM PART OF THE PROBLEM!

Can you (or anyone here) honestly say that you have never, at any time in your life, laughed or smiled at a joke that others could construe <sp?> as racist.

Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone
    </rant>

Now folks, lets all be part of my solution.

All we have to do is try to get on a little better.

Steve,

Waiting for the inevitable backlash, but now able to head off back to bed again.

I think you are taking it a little to serious steve , what i am saying is if you don't object to others using racial slurs you are condoning them and allowing them to be socially acceptable . I find it not acceptable to refer to blacks as monkeys and i am sure most people would agree , I am not one to mince words or be subtle when it comes to denigrating people due to race. I was pmed by MsMittens as to the harshness of my original post (it was a little radical i do admit) and came back to do a slight edit but it was gone already.
    -as far as spelling goes i believe it to be akin to flavour,flavor.......
    http://www.google.ca/search?q=rascis...e+Search&meta=
    - and really i couldn't care less about rodney king and his lawsuits , i DO care when people use RACIAL SLURS
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots