Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: F..cken adults vs. KIDz(PC-legion)

Ok so ,i didn't mean to say ALL ADULTS are morons ,no,but then again you AMERICANS haven't been to RSA(and ofcourse i have not YET been to dah US of A).

You had computers (and the TV,MICROWAVE,OVEN........the WHEEL........,FIRE ) way way waaaayy before us, so there would be more educated(computers)-ADULTS.

steve.milner ---i started when i was 6(no joking,i got a pic too proof too,check my profile in a couple of dayz) i played a game called MONTY(i thought PAC-man SUCKED ASS, it was too much stress(little EINzTEIN couldn't take the RUSH he can now )
    And now i am 17 YRS old and everyone(friendz and family) always comes to me to help them,
    my mother and father aswell, its just that,
    When my mother works on a PC(wich she has done for about 5 yrs now) she would be REAALLy "silly"(enough said,(RESPECT)) and my father aint always like that but when it comes to technology->HE's ALWAYS LIKE THAT,ex

you know the TV, you know the TV is almost as old as earth itself.
    The TV arrived in SOUTH AFRICA about 1962, well when my DAD watches TV he struggle with the ****en remote,nevermind the buttons on the TV self(even though we showed him hondreds of times,HE DOESN'T WANT TO LEARN).

So now THINK FOR YOURSELF WHAT WOULD HAPPEN WHEN HE IS COMBINED WITH A COMPUTER,catastrofy.

As my handle ,EINzTEIN, i have an obligation to research and discover(jus kidding)
    and i discovered that :

He cant(WONT) learn anything WE(KIDZ) teach him, but when he had to draw plans for the municipality(with AUTO-CAD, and DESIGN-CAD), he learnt.

So, YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK:
    I think it these damn BOERE South Africans,they were brought up very diffrently than we today, when they were kidz they were taught to RESPECT their elders(even though he didn't)
    and that THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT CAN LEARN YOU ANYTHING IS YOUR ELDERS, so me beign a kid(17) and that we have something for him to learn is NOT ACCEPTABLE,i know alot of parent that do precisely the same).

So its not HATE TOWARD the older generation, without them we wouldn't have a Puter, its more of hate towards people in ex, THAT BANNS SOMEONE ELSE FROM A COMPUTER FOR NO REASON
    ex2,THAT ACCUSES OTHER PEOPLE OF DOING **** THEY DIDN'T
    ex3,THOSE WHO WON'T LEARN.

So you guyz(the older ones ) its not that i HATE YOU , nah , look you guyz are here to learn,
    or to teach, unlike most adults that suffer from ex3.

Sorry, no offense was meant.to the rightfull ppl,but to those other(as the above), i still
    say i ****en hate 'em

this thread should've been NAMED: a-certain-class-of-adults vs KIDZ(PC-legion)

Haha.... Did you take any floppies, a CDROM or USB drive with you by any chance?
    no, but that would have been a good idea. What was cool was that I met some old cobol/rpg programmers who are still needed to maintain the core of the system(it's a bank).
    I wanted to see the mainframe but that wasn't allowed . It was a cool day because I saw all that super expensive software; most things are outsourced to ibm.

BTW: I had already minor experience in MS-DOS when I was 4, when we had our first computer.
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

oh ok....flame me for talking the TRUTH.
    Speak up.
    So this is the "great " AO's way of showing what they think about the TRUTH.
    All i know is that, julle maak GROOT kak, en julle is almal block kindertjies.
    GOODLUCK