Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: F..cken adults vs. KIDz(PC-legion)

F..cken adults vs. KIDz(PC-legion)

Hi
    Ok, i'm gonna try to keep this post as short as possible.

The other day i went to buy meself a 17" monitor,as i enter the store(computer store ),i hear this guy(about 40 yrs old) saying to one of the the guys that work their:
    "......i'm gonna kick them from using my PC,"
    "WHY?"
    "cause they keep messing my computer up ...sheeesh... these kids they keep downloading chat-rooms and jus messes it up....... they always do"

Now the above is qouted(all of it)(and it kinda reminded of what the MENTOR said).
    So, now kidz MESSES COMPUTER UP BY DOWNLOADING CHAT-ROOMS?????????!!!!!!!???
    STUPID ****!!!
    I hate these type of people , I HATE 'EM!!!!!!!!!!!

they remind me of my DAD,he used to always ACCUSE everyone else for his OWN FAULTS!!
    like when he PUTS ONE OF HIS CD's IN A CUPBERT, 2dayz later he would forget where it is...........AND .......ALL HELL WOULD BRAKE LOOSE,
    I USAULLY GOT BANNED FROM USING THE COMPUTER(but i would alwayz sneak on by NIGHT)
    .......until I used my "great" SOCIAL-ENGINEURING skills to get my MOITHER TO BUY ME A BRAND new PC(he he he),
    and you wont believe me, i did this all without my DAD finding out() so now i got my OWN PC to "**** UP" as he likes to call it(even though he always forces me to fix the computer ,and then he banns me)

so i am ****ING FED UP with these ****en poepholle.

JUST BECAUSE WE "KIDZ" KNOW 100000000000000000000000000'S() OF TIMES MORE THAN THESE ****EN idiots,they try to put us down.

sorry about the language but i feel like "A RAT IN A CAGE" and i jus wanna get the **** out.
    gotta get it out..gotta get.....get out...gotta out...get.............get out.......ooooouuut.....

THERE IS NO GETTING OUT!

rebmeM roineS enilnOitnA steve.milner's Avatar
    I'm in the mood for an argument at the moment...

Actually I'll not go overboard here.

I'm 37 (today as it happens), so what does that make me in your grand scheme of things:

I was programming Comodore Pet Computers at the age of 8. When did you start?

Steve
    IT, e-commerce, Retail, Programme & Project Management, EPoS, Supply Chain and Logistic Services. Yorkshire. http://www.bigi.uk.com

Banned
    we also have to understand that most of our parents dont understand todays technology and when they screw up they dont know how, so who will they blame ...US ... i dont think we should be mad at our parents for being so mean ..i mean they have enough worries with us and with their lives ...they cant handle verything ....

oh yeah?

I'm a 51 year old genius (ithought i made a mistake once, but i was mistaken...)
    and My 24 year old kid thinks he's a "power user". That's why he formats
    and reinstalls whenever anything goes wrong. I've been using win98 since i got this
    box two years ago, and learned to fix whatever goes wrong. Yeah, it takes longer
    to fix it than to reinstall, but you learn more that way.

My kids are pretty bright. My 13 year old downloaded kazaa all by herself and can
    type with all 10 fingers (i use two)

I have a 9 year old who is a whiz with paint and draw, and beats the basilisk in harry potter.

My wife, on the other hand, can barely send email.

I am the only one in the family who will use LINUX

Lesson: It's not a generational issue. Take a look at

Computer Stupidities

They come in all ages
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

I agree I got my first computer a couple of years ago. Before that I didn`t even know how to turn on a computer. But in the time sense I have had to learn all about them, now my 23 year old son comes to me when he needs help fixing his computer so don`t blame all adults for a few who do not know thier @ss from a hole in the ground. The thing to remember is you may know more about what goes on in a computer than your folks but rather than rubbing their noses in it turn around and try to teach them in a way that they don`t feel threatened. If you need to, ask people like Negitive he helped me reformat my computer after I was hit by a virus and did it in such a way that I still remember how. Now for me that was hard asking for help from someone much younger than me but he talked to me like I was on the same level as him and by the end of the night my computer was up and running again. What I am trying to say is parents feel strange because we never had technology like this when we were growing up and to ask our kids for help just doesn`t feel right, we are suppose to know about everything and when we don`t some will lash out at those that do.
    No good deed goes unpunished.

Not all parents are like that, my family relies on me when it has to deal with computers. My parents are proud on me for what I do, however they don't know I'm busy with security, but they do know I'm capable of programming/designing websites/network and system configuration. But maybe that's because my dad has been the head of IT for a while where he works, so he knows more of it then the average person. He even took me with him to work once(wich is not allowed) and introduced me to all the IT guys.
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

rebmeM roineS enilnOitnA steve.milner's Avatar
    Originally posted here by el-half
    He even took me with him to work once(wich is not allowed) and introduced me to all the IT guys.

Haha.... Did you take any floppies, a CDROM or USB drive with you by any chance?
    IT, e-commerce, Retail, Programme & Project Management, EPoS, Supply Chain and Logistic Services. Yorkshire. http://www.bigi.uk.com

AO's Mr Grumpy

Re: oh yeah?

Originally posted here by rcgreen
    I'm a 51 year old genius
    rc, I'm older than you, does that mean that there is possibly some potential pensioners using this site? Downhill all the way now. How will I manage with this age induced memory loss. "What site am I on" ?
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    jm459,

You have heard that memory is the 2nd thing to go as you get older?

EINzTEIN,

The same assumption that the two people you refer to in regards to their attitude about kids is the same assumption you now make about some of us "older folk". I've met some students (kids) who make me shake my head sometimes (I had a student ask me -- in their 3rd semester of a computer networking program -- if they needed a hard drive to install the OS) and have met some people who look barely able to stand and yet could spin circles around all of us in computing.

So I ask that perhaps you re-consider your viewpoint and do not assume that all of us "old folk" are all the same.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

EINzTEIN,

You are in the same boat as 90% of the rest of the world.. Ignorance... It is the ignorant that you are having troubles with.. And unfortunatly with this comment
    JUST BECAUSE WE "KIDZ" KNOW 100000000000000000000000000'S() OF TIMES MORE THAN THESE ****EN idiots,they try to put us down
    you just placed yourself into the wrong group.. that is your in the same group that you are complaining about..or worse..

Is ignorance Wrong? yes? No?.. I selected No on this one.. While I believe that I am well aware of what is happening with computers and computing.. I am Ignorant of how to repair my car.. I can do basic maintainance but repairs..shite.. BUT the Fellow who repairs my car thinks I am an Idiot..and Charges me at $55/hr But I charge $95/hr when ever his computer is Stuffed up.. So far He owes me 15hrs repair time on my car..hehe

As for your dad.. Did you think he may be stressed out of his tree.. It is probably because not all the wheels on the family car are spinning the same way.. think about it for a bit..
    or is your dad diabetic or have thyroid problems? he may not be an idiot, just need understanding.. The exact same understanding that you expect from him..

Our parents always piss us off.. so do a lot of ppl.. ignorance is the root cause..

Live long and prosper.. nah Cheers
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr