E-Mail server?

Thread: E-Mail server?

E-Mail server?

I wanna set up an E-Mail server and I wanna know the best free way to do this. Anyway I can do it with Win2k? I am gonna do it with linux for sure.

for linux:-

i think this is what you looking for it something like this

theres a tutorial on setting it up here: -

im not sure about windows 2k although im sure its possible, try google

you might have better luck if you try searching for something like pop3 server, you question was a bit vague in fairness what do you actually wanna do?

For all your mail server needs on Windows 2k/XP check out MailEnable Standard Edition.

Hrm.... did I sound enough like an ad? Anyways.. I just today uninstalled MailEnable because my ISP found out I was running my own mail server and blocked my inbound/outbound SMTP (Port 25) access to all but their server. I can't even use my school/work account anymore. They claim they give me an email address, so that's all I need. I say they're running a dictatorship. Anyways MailEnable Standard is very nice. It supports multiple domains w/ POP3/SMTP. If you get the MailEnable Pro version (costs $$$), you also get built in webmail support.
    IT Blog: .:Computer Defense:.
    PnCHd (Pronounced Pinched): Acronym - Point 'n Click Hacked. As in: "That website was pinched" or "The skiddie pinched my computer because I forgot to patch".