Google to the rescue

Thread: Google to the rescue

Banned

Google to the rescue

Thought i's share this for those who haven't caught on to it yet. Google has some new features to their toolbar. Yes you IE users finally have popup stopper. It's actually still in the Google Toolbar 2.0 (beta) BETA phase, but it does what it suppose too. here you can get the full info http://toolbar.google.com

I have been testing this on one of my boxes for two weeks now
    features include:
    1. pop-up blocker
    2.AutoFill
    3. and other new features like a direct link to Blogger.com (you own blog folks!).

For those IE folks not willing to try somethingelse this is the right thing for you, hey! and it's free. So throw away all those shitty software and spyware placement proggies and experience what Netscape 7.x, Opera 6.x and later and Mozilla 1.2.1 and later users have been experiencing for a while now.
    Share on Google+

AO's Mr Grumpy

Re: Google to the rescue

Originally posted here by virgule
    Thought i's share this for those who haven't caught on to it yet. Google has some new features to their toolbar. Yes you IE users finally have popup stopper. It's actually still in the Google Toolbar 2.0 (beta) BETA phase, but it does what it suppose too. here you can get the full info http://toolbar.google.com
    Is it too much to ask, that you please do a simple search before posting repeated information.
    You are not only wasting people's time, but also site reources.
    Thank you

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hlight=toolbar
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)
    Share on Google+

Banned
    Is it also too much to ask, that some of you so called "Time Collectors" convey your messgae in a reasonable and POLITE manner?
    I am NOT going to apologise for this, but I admit that I over saw this and did not think about it.

Practice some mannered speaking, we can all get pretty impolite when it's not neccessary. Treat others as you'd like to be treated "Moralist".
    Share on Google+

jm 459 I hate to say this but I agree with the guy. If I find something I feel is worth the time to show you guys I am not going to search and try to see if anyone else might have learned about it and maybe posted it or what have you. I would say hey maybe these guys might want to read abou it. "I might do a quick search through the forum." He is right though why stomp him when he is trying to give some info he thinks is helpful. I say. "Relax AO guys" you more experienced guys are getting too intolerant. Reminds me of when I started to do help desk support. Damn lusers. But hey that's where we all started. Just take a chill pill and say hey this thread was here before check it out. Rastafariii!!
    Share on Google+

AO's Mr Grumpy
    Originally posted here by gamernewbie
    I am not going to search and try to see if anyone else might have learned about it and maybe posted it or what have you.
    Interesting. Why don't you tell JM to get rid of all search features on the site, as, according to you, they are obviously a waste of space.
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)
    Share on Google+