Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Keywords Used On Phone

They were using Cray Supercooled systems (mainframes) that were state of the art, at that time.
    They still are.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Alright with these Super Computers in mind. What would it take for these computers to crash. Or is it even possible. I know there are some very intellegent people here at AO. But this is something that really does a job on my brain. NOTE- "I don't want these systemes to crash I am just curious about how" NOTE

What the naked eye can't see. Computers can.--ME
    [glowpurple]The inside secrets of big buisness are being leaked onto the Net - (who\'s fault is that ) - Me[/glowpurple] http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=419

Hey folks; aren't we getting just a little paranoid here?..............if the technology is in place I have three simple questions for you:

1. How did 9/11 get to happen?
    2. Where is Osama bin Laden?
    3. Where is Saddam Hussain?

I am sure that many of you (like myself) have spent a few happy hours trying to teach voice recognition software to work? It is a bit like trying to teach a pig how to sing........it wastes your time and frequently annoys the pig

There are so many foreign accents and regional dialects, that I cannot see it working for voice messages, and text is going to be in all sorts of languages, and "encoded" at that.

The USA is a rich and powerful nation, but it does not have the resources to monitor even 1% of the volume of traffic that goes on, even within its own borders, every day. not enough money, not enough people?

I am sure the technology is there, but I question how effective it is, and if it can be deployed without some prior "criminal intelligence" targetting?

Hey if its there and you are paying for it; why haven't criminal aprehension rates suddenly rocketed skywards?

Cheers!

Hey folks; aren't we getting just a little paranoid here?..............if the technology is in place I have three simple questions for you:
    You have a point there nihil. Where was all of theses systems when we needed them he most.
    But one thing that we have to remember is that , just because these systems are extremely modern and sufisticated they are still computers. Computers are programed to do what the programmer programs it to do. With this said there is a way to bypass this system with encrytion as the_JinX previously mentioned.

Most "smart" terrorists will use codewords so they will never be found using a word filter
    So hopefully that will answer your questions.
    Cheers BLUEWOLF !!
    [glowpurple]The inside secrets of big buisness are being leaked onto the Net - (who\'s fault is that ) - Me[/glowpurple] http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=419