Worst Thread on AO
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Worst Thread on AO

Worst Thread on AO

Hey Hey everyone.

I'm really bored and chatting it up on UnE and this is the resulting thread. Lately we've seen a huge increase in newbies and along with that has been a huge increase in just plain stupid posts. I would post examples, but you all know what I'm talking about and I wanna see what you can come up with. So let's do it. Let's find the worst thread on AO... post your submissions and let's cure our boredom.

Peace
    HT
    IT Blog: .:Computer Defense:.
    PnCHd (Pronounced Pinched): Acronym - Point 'n Click Hacked. As in: "That website was pinched" or "The skiddie pinched my computer because I forgot to patch".
    Share on Google+

Hi there,

I am teh_suk. I come from the planet zorbian.
    We have hijacked some of your satelite systems to inform you of the following.

Our planet is in immediate danger from exploding up and the only way to prevent this from happening it that you give me all your green little dots. I believe you earthlings call them 'antipoints'.

Now to make this clear. I ONLY NEED THE GREEN ONES. The red ones won't do me any good. If you do not give them immediatly we will have to make all your base belong to us.
    We will also hax0r all of you hotmail accounts and sex0r them.

Resistance is futitle so hurry up and give me all your green dots.

SIGNATURE
    Save my planet, give me all of your green dots.
    Thank you.
    teh_suk
    Share on Google+

Damn

I think we may have a winner early off
    IT Blog: .:Computer Defense:.
    PnCHd (Pronounced Pinched): Acronym - Point 'n Click Hacked. As in: "That website was pinched" or "The skiddie pinched my computer because I forgot to patch".
    Share on Google+

maybe my sense of humor sucks , but i think that is pretty damn funny . BTW who posted that ?
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots
    Share on Google+

Dead Man Walking
    hello guys miss u really ,, there is No crack for that damn activation for Windows 2003 server . thanx alot .

muaaaah..

Maybe not the dumbest but defiantley wierd
    Share on Google+

Hi i wonna send a nasty file to someone who has been hacking me

Is it possible to e-mail the file to someone without him knowing the sender through the hearder of the e-mail?

and also how to REALLY spoof my Ip ,

In Advance Thankz...
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.
    Share on Google+

I couldn't find the post and the users name list has been disabled but a self-proclaimed genius with a AO name something like Mark Boyle claimed he had access to tons of code and would make programs to order-he emailed me once and said he hadn't got the bugs out yet and when i challenged him to post something he posted something that wouldn't (he admitted it) compile. The threads he started never mentioned his programming skills aain but I think he gained some notoriety for a spoof page he posted
    the only way to fix it is to flush it all away-tool
    Share on Google+

rebmeM roineS enilnOitnA steve.milner's Avatar
    I'd like to nonimate that stupid "Tales of Ono Balono"
    IT, e-commerce, Retail, Programme & Project Management, EPoS, Supply Chain and Logistic Services. Yorkshire. http://www.bigi.uk.com
    Share on Google+

BS, EnCE, ACE, Cellebrite 11001001's Avatar
    Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it "Beantown."
    HEY!

I liked Ono Balono.

It reminded me of a knock-knock joke I heard in the movie Catch Me If You can.
    That's Officer 11001001 to you...
    Now you see me | Now you don't
    "Relax, Bender; It was just a dream. There's no such thing as two." ~ Fry
    sometimes my computer goes down on me
    Share on Google+

rebmeM roineS enilnOitnA steve.milner's Avatar
    Originally posted here by 11001001
    HEY!

I liked Ono Balono.

It reminded me of a knock-knock joke I heard in the movie Catch Me If You can.
    I get much more fun telling this joke than I got from when I first heard it.

Since it's a really bad shaggy dog story the fun part is watching other people groan when you deliver the puchline.

Perhaps I should make up some more tales.
    IT, e-commerce, Retail, Programme & Project Management, EPoS, Supply Chain and Logistic Services. Yorkshire. http://www.bigi.uk.com
    Share on Google+