Thread: downloading linux slackware 8.1

downloading linux slackware 8.1

i have been having alot of trouble downloading linux. i was wpndering if someone would be willing to send me a copy general delivery if you can i would greatly appreciate it pm me if you can and ill give you my info

hackophreak56

I dont know about sending it but what kind of problems are you having downloading it?

http://www.linuxiso.org

slackware 8 and 9 are there. Right click on one and select save as and save it to your hard drive if your running Windows. Linux is right click and some kind of option depending on browser. After its saved, nero can be downloaded and used to burn it easily. Sorry I cant send it, Im hard for cash and only have one copy of the distros of slack I own. But replying with what problems your having would help alot. Im sure we could help you out somehow though.

thanks for the help gore i tried and it worked magically.

hackophreak56

NP man. Thats the reason most of us come here in the first place, to help and share info. If you wanna install slack er0k wrote a very good tutorial on it a few ays ago and I also added another way to install it so Id recommend checking that out. Welcome to Linux.

yea i have been talking to er0k on irc you should come to irc.bytekill.net its awesome there and thje people really know what their talking about.

hackophreak56