Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ap's

Ap's

Just a few questions about antipoints that aren't mentioned in the site faq:

1.)How many antipoints does one green dot represent?
    2.)How many red negative antipoints do you have to have before you get banned?

Thanks,

BD]Hobbit
    http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=442
    You need people of intelligence on this sort of quest...

Dead Man Walking
    RTFM. its all covered in the faq's. Damn im starting to sound like a broken record

Banned
    1 depend how many u have and how many the other person has ....

2 3 red dots ....

i sound like the FAQ themselves ...RTFFAQ

well then zombie could u plz tell me where it is in the faq?
    http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=442
    You need people of intelligence on this sort of quest...

Dead Man Walking
    Im not going to hold your hand for this one. You want to know then find it. The answer is there if you but get off your ass and look

Banned
    i will do it for Zombie

Answer to question 1:
    The value of the antipoints assigned by a new user is zero, neither positive nor negative (depicted as a grey box),
    Exactly how much of an effect your AntiPoint Assignments have on another user is determined by a complex set of algorithms that make up the AntiPoints System. There are literally hundreds of checks-and-balances in place to insure that they system isn't abused. As such, the "power of your punch" may vary from day to day, and even minute to minute.
    Answer to question 2 : 3 red dots 300 negative antipoints ... maybe 200 am not sure

ugh,

Ok after 20 posts and after you have at least 50 of your own points you can start assigning greens ok? so get 50 greens of your own and then make 20 posts (good ones that we dont neg you for) and then you too can be apart of the AO popularity contest....actually it shows a level of respect. see Im sposed to be very respected here and I guess a few people do respect me...damn thats alot of typiung.. Valium kickin in, going to bed, night night.

Its a bit too much when those who post get asked to read the FAQ in response to a question they have. If all you gonna do is ask them to read the FAQ then dont reply. After a while they will get the idea.

In this case the questions hobbit had are valid questions as they arent answered in the FAQ. If u had read the question hobbit had posted properly then you would have realised that it isnt in the FAQ.

I see too many replies of " Go read the FAQ" that its getting on my nerves. Give these guys a break and help them out. Sometimes they may have read it but could have overlooked it. Or they could be just plain lazy but it doesnt kill u to help out.

Banned
    I'm not really helping here, because I'm not sure, but:

1. If you look at someone with 11 green dots, you'll see that there are five dark green ones, followed by 6 lighter green ones. The dark ones are worth 100 antipoints, the lighter ones are worth 200 antipoints. Or the other way around (that's what I'm not sure about ).

2. Not sure, either... we should ask swifty... 300?

Banned
    (that's what I'm not sure about ).

yes the dark ones are 100 points and the lighter ones are 200 points ...