Bad Days

Thread: Bad Days

Banned

Angry Bad Days

Morning, So how is everyone today? I thought that I would post something today to spark the mind of the many evil geniuses in here. So what is the question?

So I finally came up a very quick but easy answer. I am going to start a room for people to Bitch. Whatís going wrong in their life, the bad hair day, dog ate my homework. Anything. Now the only thing is that to get a copy of the key you have to post on this thread. Now someone is probably asking himself or herself why donít I just use this thread? Simple! I figured out that people hate it when people complain and would probably, Neg the people that complain. I in a Room you canít assign points. So if you think that this is a good idea/ bad idea let me know. I have no problem deleting this thread at all just let me know if you think that I should.

Whizkid2300

Ps. this is for any problems, I have found out it helps at time to just say what your feeling and it sometimes feels better. If for nothing more post a joke.

So let me start I have a fÖÖ headache I was a Martial Arts Tournament, fighting and I got hit in the head several times God. Anyone got aspirin, besides that I got a ticket for speeding and I also have a cold. Hatuwwwwwwwwww

Its actually a good idea, work away.

It's a good ideal. Today I'm having a bad day.
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

Wonderfull idea! You know its less then 55 degrees in my office right now???? Worse yet, it's like 95 degrees outside!!!!!
    yea... I could use a place like this to vent!
    Ron Paul: Hope for America
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Banned
    Your Private Conference Room is ready. It is room number 109 and is named Chatter. Your key to get in is za7761ja53ko299.

Ok here is the room
    Whizkid2300