Loss of e-mail 'worse than divorce'

Thread: Loss of e-mail 'worse than divorce'

Banned

Loss of e-mail 'worse than divorce'

A week without e-mail is more traumatic than moving house or getting divorced, say techies.
    dont u think that is just too much ??

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/3104889.stm

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    dont u think that is just too much ??

...depends to whom you are married.

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

Dead Man Walking
    You know the funny thing is i allways check my e-mail first thing when i log onto my computer but there is hardly ever anything good. So why do i allways feel compeled to check it? nHmmmm this ones too deep for me. But in all honesty i wouldnt say its worse than a divorce having been through both. actualy my divorce caused my lack of email but thats another story

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    i allways check my e-mail first thing when i log onto my computer but there is hardly ever anything good

If not for bugtraq and the endless stream of "thank you for submitting your resumé but no thank you" messages I would have a very empty box.

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

rebmeM roineS enilnOitnA steve.milner's Avatar
    Originally posted here by mathgirl32

If not for bugtraq and the endless stream of "thank you for submitting your resumé but no thank you" messages I would have a very empty box.
    Publish your email address on usenet and enjoy a full mailbox _every_ day.

Actually when I take a week's vacation I don't miss email at all.

I've been through a divorce and a week without email is a walk in the park, well actually more like a walk on the beach, but it depends on when you take your vacation.
    IT, e-commerce, Retail, Programme & Project Management, EPoS, Supply Chain and Logistic Services. Yorkshire. http://www.bigi.uk.com

Banned
    I have to be honest I have never been through divorce but I have gone a week without Email, it is hell. I just am so compelled to read those notes. It's like when you get amessage on your phone you have to check it just because oyu have one. I get a thrill out of checking my email. So I guess it could be bad. Not that bad though.

Now I will say a week without a computer is like a divorce but a hell of a lot worse.

Whizkid2300

rebmeM roineS enilnOitnA steve.milner's Avatar
    Originally posted here by whizkid2300
    Now I will say a week without a computer is like a divorce but a hell of a lot worse.

Whizkid2300
    I take my laptop on holiday with me, just in case work phone with an emergency.

Last three years, no emergencies & I haven't had to use a computer while on holiday
    IT, e-commerce, Retail, Programme & Project Management, EPoS, Supply Chain and Logistic Services. Yorkshire. http://www.bigi.uk.com