Thread: Centralized Software Removal

Centralized Software Removal

Is there any program that I can use to remove software from clients machine's so I don't have to goto each computer to do so?

Thanks!

I have not heard about anything, but certain software vendors will provide tools that do that. (For their own programs)
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

thats a bunch of crap!!

thanks though

Chris_Z - you right it is a bunch of CRAP! That's what college kids are for.... But a lot of decent companies do have removal tools that can be run through command line scripts.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Hey, why don't you create something cool and learn a new programming language at the same time by writing an open source remote installation/uninstallation library! Let us know if you need any help getting started.
    $person!=$kiddie or die(\"Alas, die you hotmail hacker!!\");
    SecureVision

i wish i could write a program to do that. i'm not that good with code.. actually, i SUCK at it..
    lol

i'm upto try though if i'm guided the right way