Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do You know a way??

figure out a way to defeat all spam. that would surely fetch a high price.
    i\'m starting to think that i\'m bound to always be the first guy on the second page of the thread.

Just hack a bank. nah...but i've seen lots of banners saying where u can make money here and there. Go on kazaa and grab jlo or swat the fly or whatever those banners tell u to do...collect ur prize if they really give it to u...and sell it on eBay. Kinda get for free and sell. Sure to make money that way. oh...and dont hack a bank i was just kiddin.

Quote Originally Posted by meister View Post
    you know programming languages? goto http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/default.asp
    people are posting there requests for code and it's quite well payed (150$,250$,350$...)
    Even if you don't know any programming languages there is a way to make money online in other fields. For example, here is my favorite website for freelancers: XPLace. There you'll be able to find a lot of job opportunities in different spheres (don't be afraid to try new things), higher hourly rates than on the majority of other job boards, and no commission fee.