Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Banned - What reasons?

I've noticed 1 senior with like 3-4 account or maybe even more (I'm not gonna say who but you know who you are) and all those account is packed with greenies. Those kind of members are a threat to the community. He could be reading my post now and he could easily just shoot me with effective negg points for no reason if decided to.
    Having second thoughts quizz? hehe

You are starting to sound a little on the paranoid side, care to share some experiences?
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

care to share some experiences?
    I think it's better if I just keep my mouth shut and let things flow. The AO alliance might see me as a threat and banned me

i talk to alot of the oler members online, ones that used to be here but left after JP sold the site. and they all said they left because JP sold it not because they got banned.

*this really doesnt relate to the question but it kinda explains things*

ummmm I wanna know who this senior member is with these diferent accounts. Also how did you get access to AO's logs that you have proof that these people are indeed one and the same?? heh actually why am I even arguing this point - maybe there is I just dont see how you would know if there was! Hell I could be you quiz
    I just have never seen any kind of proof about any member with multiple accounts......not have I ever heard anything about it till now, please explain more

v_Ln

Also how did you get access to AO's logs that you have proof that these people are indeed one and the same?? heh actually why am I even arguing this point - maybe there is I just dont see how you would know if there was! Hell I could be you quiz
    Well I have no access to AO logs. At first I noticed that the guy/girl uses the same ugly avatar (not gonna say what kind because that will blow the users identity). His/her screen name uses the same first letter then on one of the threads couple months back. He/She admitted that he/she owns the very same screen name with the same ugly avatar. When that person mentioned his/her other names on the thread. I didn't think anybody cared since that person is a senior member.

I'm not saying that it's bad to have 3-4 names. Maybe that person got sick of his/her name that's why they changed it. All i'm saying is names that is packed with greenies are a threat. Especially the ones that owns 3-4 names.

then on one of the threads couple months back. He/She admitted that he/she owns the very same screen name with the same ugly avatar.
    heh fair enough then I just hadn't heardn anything about that must have missed that one

v_Ln

Ninja Code Monkey
    mmm...wwf style alliances. Be back in a bit, I need to go get some steel chairs....
    "When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes." - Erasmus
    "There is no programming language, no matter how structured, that will prevent programmers from writing bad programs." - L. Flon
    "Mischief my ass, you are an unethical moron." - chsh
    Blog of X

Ok this is off the subject but how the hell is Juridan a newbie the guy has 212 pots that is a bit. What happened. For the alliance thing I have balls i don't really care if someone neg's me for something that I said I am going to stand behind what I say. Guess what if your in an Alliance your a ****ing idiot. Why? What do you get out of it Greenies wow I got two you can have them. I mean let's grom up guys we are not in middle school anymore.

Now that I am done with my rant. Guys come on we are a rare group Computer users that aren't really stupid not the point a click version users. Try to be cool for that at least
    For the fact of Ap's yeah at times you do automaticly give someone points because you are used to them or something it happens. Just mark it off. Everyone in here has done it at least once. Smile. This is suppose to be fun.

Whizkid2300

To answer WhizKid's question, I remember Juridian saying once that he's still a newbie bc of an AO glitch but you can just look at the AP's and number of posts to see that he's no noob...