Help Me Please!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help Me Please!!!!

Help Me Please!!!!

I need help, I'm not a master hacker or anything like that...I just joined this website because I thought that maybe some master hackers could help me. My Hotmail got hacked by this guy that goes to the same school as me. And he said he's gonna steal my Aim, and my Kazaa too... Is there anything i can get to protect those passwords? And if not, could u tell me a way to send him a Trojan Virus? Because I'm guessin that maybe that would teach him not to hack into other people's things.

Hello "hotmail hacker" #355033949398398934934933343433...

Read the faq Jack and don't come back no more, no more no more!!!
    $person!=$kiddie or die(\"Alas, die you hotmail hacker!!\");
    SecureVision

AO's Mr Grumpy

Re: Help Me Please!!!!

Originally posted here by joeywhite24
    I need help, I'm not a master hacker or anything like that...I just joined this website because I thought that maybe some master hackers could help me. My Hotmail got hacked by this guy that goes to the same school as me. And he said he's gonna steal my Aim, and my Kazaa too... Is there anything i can get to protect those passwords? And if not, could u tell me a way to send him a Trojan Virus? Because I'm guessin that maybe that would teach him not to hack into other people's things.
    Master Hacker Site:-

http://www.joeywhite24****eduptimewastingarsehole.con
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

Is there anything i can get to protect those passwords
    Change them frequently. Make all of your passwords six characters or longer, have them include letters, numbers, and symbols. Do not use the same passwords for all of your stuff.

This is a security forum, not a hacking forum, so take you trojan questions elsewhere. BTW, how the hell is he going to steal your Kazaa?!

Hah, I stole your Motherboard through the internet and hung it up in my room. I can now complete my mission to dominate the world!!! Muhahahahahaha....uh, no.
    $person!=$kiddie or die(\"Alas, die you hotmail hacker!!\");
    SecureVision

he couldnt, i guess if hes realy good he could get in ure files and dowload em of ure comp, but wtf's the point?!?.

My god , people he is just a poor kid who had his password grabbed , As corndog420 said use a better password. There is no way he can steal your Kazaa , as to getting your hot mail back have you tried using your secret question ? Unfortunatley i don't think the people at hotmail will be helpful but It may be worth contacting them. Sending people viruses or trojans is a bad idea it just brings you to there level of loserness.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

Sounds like the guy from your school might be using a keylogger. If he had any real skills, he wouldn't be wasting his time hacking a worthless hotmail account.

He's trying to do this to seem cool to you. Obviously he's only pissing you off. If you guys are in the same school, just warn him with a threat of legal action. If he continues, let your school officials know and call the police. That's way better than a trojan horse wouldn't you say.

So you don't get nasty responses from people here, don't ask questions like how to send a trojan horse. This forum is for people who are interested in securing computers.

BTW, stop using public computers, then you wonder how people got your password, duh!

--PuRe
    Like this post? Visit PuRe\'s Information Technology Community. We\'ve also got some kick ass Technology Forums. Shop for books and dvds on LiveWebShop.com

Sympathies mate....it is both traumatic and infuriating.......as you have been well advised earlier, do not sink to his level.................and GET RID of hotmail...it is notorious for this problem.

Also, use secure passwords.....preferably 8 characters or more, symbols, numbers, upper case and lower case. Write them down! he isn't going to burgle your room is he?...if so...call the cops, as already suggested.

You might try ennismail.ie (you will have to do a search).....let's see if the punk is prepared to internationalise... we have different laws in Europe!

He might not feel so superior when his parents get a visit and he is grounded/isp account cancelled. Hotmail probably don't care...there are others who do.................

Good Luck

Talking

change your passwords and change them often! use more thatn 8 chrs upper & lower case alpha numeric includign special chrs. use a random password generator if you need to. dont use public computers and dont tell your browser to remember your password. he cant steel your kazza, anyway dont send any one a trojan or virus unless you want the fbi knocking on your door in the morning. and remind this fool that hcaking is a crime and whach who is sholder surfing you when you type in your password. and if you do use the password hint feature dont make it obvious. ex: walked in to a client site for a security assessment and the password hint in xp was tom cruise password = top gun? duh!!!!