send message

Thread: send message

Banned

Question send message

Hello guys,
    Is there a way that i can send message to other computer in a local area network
    if the "net send" facility is off.
    and second one.

I have made a file in notepad and save it with "moon.pdf", to make a pdf format file.but when i open it it gives error message.

"there is an error, file does not start with "%PDF-"

thanks,

PUNJABIAN263

To your second question i would guess that you should try putting %PDF- in the beginning of the file. I dont know too much about creating them but its a guess seeing as thats what the error seems to say.

PeacE
    -BoB
    #!/usr/local/bin/perl -s-- -export-a-crypto-system-sig -RSA-in-3-lines-PERL
    ($k,$n)=@ARGV;$m=unpack(H.$w,$m.\"\\0\"x$w),$_=`echo \"16do$w 2+4Oi0$d*-^1[d2%
    Sa2/d0<X+d*La1=z\\U$n%0]SX$k\"[$m*]\\EszlXx++p|dc`,s/^.|\\W//g,print pack(\'H*\'
    ,$_)while read(STDIN,$m,($w=2*$d-1+length($n||die\"$0 [-d] k n\\n\")&~1)/2)

1I dont think that you can do that without using net send and without installing a program.

sorry pressed the wrong button. But my answer was to the first qeustion.

to the second question, i dont think you can just use notepad to create a pdf file just thru renaming the file extension. You will need to use adobe acrobat for that. Unless you know how the file is created and saved. the format is not just a regular text file that has been renemed.

agree with r8devil
    u need an adobe acrobat to make a pdf file. by just type it on notepad, it will save as plain text and can be easily open by notepad.

about sending the message, u need both parties use the same program, except u plant a backdoor on another pc. (hey, it's "illegal")

Banned
    Create PDF files for free : http://www.pdf995.com/