Thread: Articles...

Articles...

Hello everyone...
    I'm in the process of writting an article about installing a PC from the beginning.. So if anyone can help me to find the links of articles related to the problems or errors that happens during the installation operation or any other article reltaed to the hardware problems ....

Thanx in advance...
    A.H.

AO's Mr Grumpy

Re: Articles...

Originally posted here by ammar83
    Hello everyone...
    I'm in the process of writting an article about installing a PC from the beginning.. So if anyone can help me to find the links of articles related to the problems or errors that happens during the installation operation or any other article reltaed to the hardware problems ....

Thanx in advance...
    In order to give you accurate advice, do you mean, assembling a PC from the beginning, or installing an O/S, from the beginning, as depending on what you are doing, the problems / errors can be many, and of course there can be many potential solutions to a single problem. It would help if you could give a bit more detail of your objectives / intended readers of your article, or if it is intended to be a tutorial
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

Ummm... Actually.. I changed my mind.. I will write an article or as u said a tutorial about Bios.... This time I need help...
    A.H.