Sun Solaris
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sun Solaris

Sun Solaris

any one know where i can find a Sunsolaris OS for free and uh just wondering what are the best OSs for hacking and where can i get them for free and even in store

You can get Solaris at sun www.sun.com the second part of your question I am not going to answer

Just checking, the Solaris on that site is free right? Why won't you answer the second part?

Yep it is free hope you gave a fast connection though such as Broadband it is a huge download Some O.S's are better for doing things than others and everyone has their own preference.

Thanks, yea i am on Cogeco Cable! It has its slow moments but its generally fast. As for the second part of my question i was just asking as in peoples personal expieriences

Ok because it is not a good idea to ask "How do I hack this and that " type of questions

Banned
    First question answered....

Second question.... I'd have to say Windows ME... you can't go wrong with Microsoft's best OS to date... although a lot of people don't know about ME's special features (random shut downs, hourly crashes, etc.), those that do, take full advantage of it... if I were you, I'd put that on my computer instead of Solaris...

Heheh you are a smart@ss jaguar291 I have to agree with jaguar291 Win Me is the O.S all top notch hackers use

the best OS for hacking ? for hacking what ? hacking as in trying to understand something in order to improve it.. or do you mean "cracking" something of a malicious intent ?

maybe as you are new, we should point out that you should read the FAQ's first.
    here's the site FAQ's
    http://www.antionline.com/misc.php?action=faq

and the The Ultimate Newbie FAQ! thread
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=218093

to sum it up.. we are here to help people to secure themselves from crackers.
    if you ask how to hack (but really mean crack) your incarnation as "Kiaro"
    won't last too long as you will be assigned negative anitipoints for your posts.
    you could edit your post to clarify your intent.. I'm won't assign any points.

heh well i did mean used for cracking, of course i am going to use this for educational purposes not for cracking others as i do wish to secure myself and what way to better secure yourself then to get into their environment right? and guys i am not a computer noob i know Windows 2000/NT and windows ME are the worst OSs out there...