Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Need Help!

Question I Need Help!

I don't know if this goes here but I have a question if anybody can help me PLEASE.
    I have a bet with one of of my college instructor that I couldn't find out her unlisted phone number does anybody have any idea of where I can get the info from I have to try to do it before the weekend. Please help me if anybody can. Thanks firekicker

Try going through her purse.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

Banned
    since it is a college try asking someone in the office ...say its a emergency or something ...they sure have her phone numbers ....

rebmeM roineS enilnOitnA steve.milner's Avatar
    And once the number's been got, is that's when the nuisance calls will start?
    IT, e-commerce, Retail, Programme & Project Management, EPoS, Supply Chain and Logistic Services. Yorkshire. http://www.bigi.uk.com

hehe, ya, agree with memorY---social engineering.

Ummmm... riiight this sounds like a joke or something. More like someone trying to social engineer us. Yeah I would try asking around and such, but you are pretty much out of luck after that. It's a college though.. maybe you can social engineer a janitor or something.

~AciD
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

Fire what school do you go to? I might know your professor, now if you want to try a couple things go to google everyonce in a while you can put a person's name in and it will give you there address. But, since I am not a fan Social Engineering I will have to stop there. Ask here for her number.

I know you just want to go on a date with her and your to scared to ask for the number it's alright.

whizkid2300

does anybody have any other Ideas the school has a police that it cannot give out any info on anybody.

so you have a bet with her.. huh ? well for how much ?
    let's see.. if it's for 500 dollars.. and you promise to split the winnings,
    I'll call my friend who's daughter works for the FBI.. or maybe my cousin
    who's in the CIA.. NOT...

give up, pay up, you lost..

rebmeM roineS enilnOitnA steve.milner's Avatar
    Originally posted here by firekicker
    does anybody have any other Ideas the school has a police that it cannot give out any info on anybody.
    This is going to be a similar reply to one I have just given

We don't know if you're telling the truth to us.

If you are not then information you have posted here is evidence, you are going to get into trouble when you are caught.

Please stop now before the feds come & kick down your door.

If you're telling the truth, give up and pay the bet, grow up and admit that your proud boast couldn't be backed up.

You'll get more respect from everyone that way.
    IT, e-commerce, Retail, Programme & Project Management, EPoS, Supply Chain and Logistic Services. Yorkshire. http://www.bigi.uk.com