Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I apologize...

I apologize...

th3horse,

I apologize to you and to the rest of the community if i've been a pain or rude in any way. I'm here for the same reason as you. I hope that u accept my apology and that we could co-operate and be more productive in future posts.

Sincerely,

Cybr1d

APOLOgy ACCEPTED.

but then again you didn't offend me so........
    here take these little green dots, they keep me from eating..............

Hey I just want to say I'm glad to hear in the attitude change, and hope to see posts from you in the future... take care mate and have a nice weekend!

~AciD
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

Banned
    This thread reminds me of something I've been pondering for a couple of months already, if not years...

- If a newbie posts something that has been posted before, he'll get negged to death by seniors.
    - If *I*post something that has been posted before, seniors will neg the one that complains about it....

I posted something the other day that had been posted before. Conclusion: I don't read *all* threads on AO, although I'm supposed to. Advice: Name your threads appropriately. I searched MS Security Discussions (yes! just the titles!), couldn't find anything related to my thread and posted it.

If I would have been an 'AO newbie', I would be negged off the boards.
    What's happening here reminds me of a high-school bully kicking down someone, and then his minions come along and kick the 'victim' while he's laying on the ground, unconscious.

I have a lot more to say, and I'm waiting for all of you who still care to start a 'discussion'... and how about we start to stop throwing around ap's for threads like this? :/

Originally posted here by Negative

- If a newbie posts something that has been posted before, he'll get negged to death by seniors.
    - If *I*post something that has been posted before, seniors will neg the one that complains about it....
    He didn't necessarily get negged for complaining, at least not the way I saw it.

*YAWN*
    That's a useless post. I think more people saw it as an attempt at one more post on the post count. That's how I saw it. Had it been a complaint that it was posted before, or along those lines, it prolly would have been fine but simply stating yawn?? sheesh... I didn't neg him, but if he hadn't been yet I probably would have.

Yes a newbie probably would have been negged for it, but a lot of people use the newbies (unfortunately) to even out their points, because they can come back easily. It's not right, but that's how it works. If it'd make you feel better, I could neg you for a useless post, but since I haven't seen it anymore.. I believe you deleted it.

Banned
    I didn't delelte it.... it went suicidal...heh.

Originally posted here by Negative
    I didn't delelte it.... it went suicidal...heh.
    Hah.. yeah it seems to have. I didn't even think to look in GCC..

negative, no one would touch you... personally i don't know you, but i did feel like negging your post... but of course, most seniors here are so immature, it's not funny! me included
    yeah, I\'m gonna need that by friday...

Banned
    here take these little green dots,
    i dont think you can pos anyone yet ..since you have 2 red dots ... but hey Cybr1d and EinzTein ...i had two red dots once too ...but then i started to help other i didnt make that many useless posts ...keep ya head up ..everything will be fine ..

Well Negative it looks like it's the way things work around here these days. I mean think of it, if you neg a senior and he decides to neg you back you can loose tremendous amounts of points in that negging battle, however if you neg a newbie then he really wouldn't be able to neg you and by the time his built up his/her points and can neg you with the same force he/she would have already forgotten about it.

I guess that's how the world works. People, will always be intimidated by people stronger than them and that seems to be what's happening at AO. It's very sad but there's nothing we can do to change the animal instinct in us. We can only be considerate, well at least most of us, some of us can't help but be the way we are.

Just a thought...

Guidance...
    - The mind is too beautiful to waste...
    Cutty