Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Net Send Quiestion...

I cant get the msg thing to work right it can only send to user names as far as im aware and i can only send to my self i want to be able to send to certain IP addresses at my house. and im going to go try that little prog u suggested Kimeramon_2001. Thanx!
    101010 = The answer to liff the universe and everything...

XoN-ASSIM,

Also you may want to examine the features of your network. Looking at your firewalls was already suggested but I'm talking more about the configuration of it. I'm no OS expert but perhaps there is a problem that needs to be addressed as far as that is concerned like certain privliges, maybe it could be the kind the router that you may be using, compatibility problems, or again maybe it's just the way you have things set up. It's always a good idea to take a step back and look at things like that when facing a problem.

Well, there's my two-cents, hope it helps some.

--Peace
    The real question is not whether peace can be obtained, but whether or not mankind is mature enough for it...

winpopup is from win95 (maybe 3.11) its an early attempt at messaging. its client/server based but does not run as a service. its fairly usless.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Msg

Well try google for net send and look for a program, you know the on that all the messages pop up with in winXP, such as
    Stop Ads Now
    and stuff like that. they send messages to IP ranges, hope that helps.

PS I´m sitting in an internet cafe in santa ponsa, majorca how sad am i?