Flames With No Names!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flames With No Names!!

Flames With No Names!!

ok gonna keep this short 'n sweet.

i got flamed ,flamed BADLY.

the thread: TUTORIALS/"JAVASCRIPT: great introduction code"

nobody told me what i did wrong, and now

I AM SITTING HERE WITH MY 2 RED DOTS BURNING MY ASS TO SAY SOMETHING GOOD.

my POINT being:

I GOT FLAMED AND AND I STILL DONT KNOW WHAT I DID WRONG.

i always thought of AO as being an educational site WITHOUT ALL THE FkUP TEACHERS.

but HOW IS IT EDUCATING PEOPLE BY FLAMING THEM AND NOT TELLING THEM WHAT THEY DID WRONG.

thats why i called this one FLAMES WITH NO NAMES (wich means you dont care who you are flaming, except for , that you are flaming)

ENJOY YOUR DAY

cheers

Banned
    Man don't get mad there are some *******'s that do that, I don't care if you feel so flame me I will make another account. Now at the same time everybody here has worked for there points so why would you take them away for no reason. I always give a reason when I neg.

Sorry man you caught the short end of the stick. But if you are going to f... someone for no reason at least be curtious enough to buy them dinner and a movie.

Whizkid2300

First of all I negged you and this was the assignment.
    1:this has nothing to do with security. 2:where is the 'tutorial' part. it is only a piece of code. No explanation whatsoever of what things do. Dont be to eager to write tutorials. -
    Perhaps members will disagree with me on the security part because basicly you can write a tutorial about anything but the second part gives a quite well explanation of why I negged you.
    But perhaps if you had not put this on a while back I would not have negged you.
    oh ok....flame me for talking the TRUTH.
    Speak up.
    So this is the "great " AO's way of showing what they think about the TRUTH.
    All i know is that, julle maak GROOT kak, en julle is almal block kindertjies.
    GOODLUCK
    I am a dutchy and I understand perfectly clear what that says.
    To translate it freely for the non-dutch (africaner) speakers amounst us it says "you are all big ****"
    It seems to me that you have an attitude problem.
    We dont owe you nothing.
    We are glad to help you and still you call us ****.
    Too bad I have to spread my antipoints because this post deserves them.
    Please delete it and try starting over again.

Banned
    Ok Noodle I will say this you should at least tell him when you are giving him the points why you negged him. I have not seen the tutorial, but from what noodle says it seems like you have a done nothing but copy a piece of code. Come on I will go read it and come back with my opinion. But EINZ don't be an ******* no one likes an *******.

Whizkid2300

Whizzkid I posted the antipoint assignment right there:
    1:this has nothing to do with security. 2:where is the 'tutorial' part. it is only a piece of code. No explanation whatsoever of what things do. Dont be to eager to write tutorials. -
    That ^^^ was the assignment, I think it is pretty clear although members may disagree with me about the 'security' thing.
    Please read

NOODLE

btw this was the thread:
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...003#post649003

Flash M0nkey
    man you gotta sit back look at your time here and think is their anyway I can recover from this?
    Personnaly I ain't really paid attention to your previous posts
    but I was pointed in the direction of your tutorial and within seconds I could see what you are still apparantly oblivious to even tho it has been made very clear by no0dle

where is the 'tutorial' part.
    ok a tutorial should teach something :: personnaly I dont mind if they're about securirty or whatever, prolly should be related to computers tho as a good tutorial should be fun to read, intresting and most of all - teach you something

what did yours teach?? nothing - it was more a "oh look what I can do" than a tutorial - woohoo!
    you might as well have posted a link to whatever site that is on & said look at the source - cause there is 0 explination.....come on what is someone going to learn from that??
    the proper way off doing it would have been something like

////

<body background="backg.gif" onload="een()">
    <DIV id="w1" style="position:absolute; top:70; left:150; width:20; height:30; z-index:10; visibility:visible">
    [img]w.gif[/img]
    </div>
    <body background="backg.gif" - this sets the background of the page to backg.gif
    <DIV id="w1" style="position:absolute; top:70; left:150; width:20; height:30; z-index:10; visibility:visible"> - this piece of code aligns the pic and tells the browser what width/height it is
    [img]w.gif[/img] - now we tell the browser where to find the pic and name it

///////

not going into much detail but just to show you what we mean - tutorials should come with some kind of explination so that person reading it gets a better understanding of what is being done.......their are a 101 different websites where people could go to simply cut&paste some code

come on think before you post - read other posts on similar things see how they were viewed by the other members - learn from them as to how to structure your posts....what to do and what not to do and then try again

but please please please do not post anymore of these whinney *****in posts
    you get neg'd big deal - happens to everyone aint the end of the world.....forget about it move on and ask yourslef 'what can i do to make sure that doesn't happen again'
    dont start b*tchin about it in the forums cause you'll just get some more.

v_Ln

Banned
    I went and read it Uh EINZ that was a piece of something. You didn't teach anyone anything. The point of a tutorial is to teach them something. Now I will say the people that are Negging EINZ right now are being over ecentric. I didn't know that, that was what you posted but I will say Einz you just SOL live and learn I have a tutorial that I wrote that was a piece of crap. Live and learn that is what it is all about. BTW to neg someone for no reason or because you don't like there post is Childish.

Whizkid2300

Whizkid2300 what the hell is your deal? It seems to me your only purpose here is to get people to like you. You start off on einzstein's side... and then you are against him, because a few senior members are. You want greenies and a higher post count. I'd suggest you quit worrying about those and figure out who you are and what you are doing here. Think about being a useful part of the community instead of a pain in everyone's a**. I try to read everything posted here, and I seldom see something of use from you. You agree with everyone to try and be popular and just second other people's opinions. You're wasting my time and everyone elses.
    IT Blog: .:Computer Defense:.
    PnCHd (Pronounced Pinched): Acronym - Point 'n Click Hacked. As in: "That website was pinched" or "The skiddie pinched my computer because I forgot to patch".

Banned
    You know what Ht the reason that I started out on EINZ side is because I didn't know the full story as I said. Oh maybe you miught want to read what I said then you might understand. I don't get it is it that you find my name annoying or something. I am not sure, but if oyu think I am worthless why don't you just jump off a ****ing bridge you won't have that problem anymore.

Whizkid2300

BTW I think you really need to grow up.

well maybe my TUT SUCKED DICk but it aint no COPY 'N PASTe!!!!!!!

I spent 2 dayz making that one and i wanted to post it somewhere, so i thought the closest thing is a TUT.

well , so much for sharing that with u.........

Noodle, you need to read the WHOLE sentece before you make assumptions.

KAK means ****,yes, but a sentence is not made by a mere WORD.