please help me to recover my windows xp admin password

Thread: please help me to recover my windows xp admin password

Unhappy please help me to recover my windows xp admin password

Last week i installed my pc with windows xp pro. I went out of town and after that yesterday i had trouble when i try to open my windows xp with my admin password. do yo know how to bypass or maybe to crack my password without expensive software.

can anyone really help me, thanks and i appreciate it.

Banned
    Delfy that is kindy iffy. I not sure but, I will be nice I have some good news and some bad news. Bad first, your screwed unless you know a lot you are not getting back in. Xp is set up to limit people from getting pass the password. Now if you are in for about 6 hour project then maybe me and you can talk.

The Good news is if you reinstall Xp write the password down. You should be Ok make sure that you don't have any problems with it while you are installing it.

PM me if you have any other questions.

Whizkid2300

Dead Man Walking
    Whizzkidd this sounds fishy to me. He's trying one of the oldest tricks in the books. My gues is he has no legitimate reason for this. Ive heard this exact same story to many times to fall for it. I'd give better than even odds that if you tell this person how to "crack" the pw or bypass it it will never be used for legit purposes

AO's Mr Grumpy
    Originally posted here by ZomBieMann77
    Whizzkidd this sounds fishy to me. He's trying one of the oldest tricks in the books. My gues is he has no legitimate reason for this. Ive heard this exact same story to many times to fall for it. I'd give better than even odds that if you tell this person how to "crack" the pw or bypass it it will never be used for legit purposes
    Don't you get sick fed up with all this **** ? If it is legit, i.e. your m/c, your copy of the o/s, why waste time pissing around with passwords. Just reinstall the bloody thing. I must tell my computer to behave and not mess me around when I go out. It's worse than bloody TOY STORY
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

Banned
    jm that was ****ing hilarious, that is why I gave him the sorry quick answer he would have to give me a **** load of reasons for me to tell him how to get pass the password. Yeah JM my laptop ****ing runs all over town having sex with every Pc in site I come backand it is pregnant. Now I have four Laptops.

I never understnad do people think that we are really that stupid.

I have put in many hours working on computer I did not just become able to do most of the things I can do over night. BTW delfy if you weren't new I would of negged you for this one. It's beacuse you only have two posts under your belt that I didn't neg you.

Whizkid2300

Oh what the hell I will neg you anyway.

You should of kept your important files in a user account and not in the admin account every smart computer user knows that you don't use root or the admin account for general use it is bad for security reasons and If and when you do reinstall Take the time to create a password recovery disk

If i remember right you should be able to use your install cd to recover/change your password , ie boot into safe mode i believe? (I rarely use windows) , I would try at a windows specific website. Good luck
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots