Premium Members?

Thread: Premium Members?

Question Premium Members?

I saw an AO users profile and his status on AntiOnline was a Premium Member. He also had 1 little orange dot under his name and when I clicked it, it said that he/she had become a Premium Member and cannot earn anymore antipoints.

What is a premium member and how can you become one?

You need people of intelligence on this sort of quest...

BD you can't become a premiun member there people that work for Jupmed or JP. They are basicly the controllers of the site,for lack of a better way to explain it. now the dot is not orange it is gold.

However, you *can* become a *senior* member which comes with a few perks (like your AP assignments having a big impact)....well technically you really have a big impact when you have a lot of positive antipoints and you become a senior member when you have a lot of posts....but the two tend to go hand-in-hand....if you have a lot of decent posts then you're probably going to have a lot of Antipoints. (at least, that's my understanding of it so far).

Seattle, WA
    You just sit around long enough, always post something at least neutral in every thread, and only offend people who are already unpopular, and that worked for me :P
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency