Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Strange probelm again

Well, I was thinking that I would just get my meter and check each wire to make sure its not carrying to much voltage, but I'll try what you've suggested.

btw: it is ATX.
    =

Well you Yeah but you are going to need power to go through it to check them. lol

PeacE
    -BoB
    #!/usr/local/bin/perl -s-- -export-a-crypto-system-sig -RSA-in-3-lines-PERL
    ($k,$n)=@ARGV;$m=unpack(H.$w,$m.\"\\0\"x$w),$_=`echo \"16do$w 2+4Oi0$d*-^1[d2%
    Sa2/d0<X+d*La1=z\\U$n%0]SX$k\"[$m*]\\EszlXx++p|dc`,s/^.|\\W//g,print pack(\'H*\'
    ,$_)while read(STDIN,$m,($w=2*$d-1+length($n||die\"$0 [-d] k n\\n\")&~1)/2)

some old pentium (mostly p2 and AMD k6-2) mobo's use the atx form factor, so if you don't want to use fleabit's short circuit testing technique, you may be able to find an old junker for a few bucks to test the ps on. many a pawn shop or thrift store will have something just like this laying around.
    i\'m starting to think that i\'m bound to always be the first guy on the second page of the thread.

Oh yeah, I wasn't thinking.

was up late last night.

Thanks for waking me up.
    =

Have you sent the Mobo back yet? If not, have you tried what I suggested earlier in the thread about the power supply? Just switch the power supply you have been using with another (if you have one of course) and test on the same mobo. Like I said, I had this happen just the other day, and the power supply was the culprit.
    - Maverick

Yeah sorry about that.

I tried a different powersupply that I have been using, and stillhad the same problem.
    =