Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hackerslab

Hackerslab

I am a newbie , and need to know how to crack to another level in HACKERSLAB , you can veiw this to know what i mean: www.drill.hackerslab.org .

NEED TO KNOW
    DE SCORPION KING

Banned
    The page cannot be displayed

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    Hackers figure things out on their own.

As far as HackersLab (or any other similar challenge) goes there are strict rules stating the work must be done on your own.

Taken from HackersLab FAQ
    Q. Please let me know how to solve the level problems.

A. No. It's up to you to learn for yourself. No one can do that for you. If we gave you the answers, there wouldn't be much point in it now, would there? Try reading the Freeboard for hints, or post a message there asking about the commands you might need to solve a level problem.
    Anyway...you learn more and get more satisfaction figuring it out yourself.

**You may also enjoy Mod-X

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

yeah i got this page can not be displayed...give me a good address and i will check it out a bit

Are you asking how to pass a specific level, or just how to begin?

If you're just looking for the way to start, look at the hint for the level you're working on, then use google to search for information on it....

www.hackerslab.com
    www.hackerslab.org
    -to view the drill pages you'll need to register and login
    Faqt

If you want to make God laugh....make plans.

Ok De I am always on Hackerslab if you need help with something post your question as long as it is not a give me the entire answer someone will help you and when you link something just copy it from the URL bar it will work that way. So you know what I think that you are trying to do is get the answer to level 0 which is so ****ing easy it's crazy. Learn *nix. And you can get by that one. Go post your question there and I will come over and answer I use the same nam there as I will here so you will know if I am answering you. But remember WhoamI, ls-a, and cd those are the only codes you need to get past level0 so you know if you are trying to learn how to hack you might want to learn more then that site offers it is a enclosed view on hacking. Learn *nix and Programming. Preferably C++, Perl, VB, Java, Html. Then go back and ask anything that you want also learn about ports and learn about TCP/IP/UDP. then you should be able to get threw those levels.

If you need anything else Pm me also go to google and type in learn to hack. Also Hullao or something like that Google will correct you if you are wrong. Next do what a real hacker does exhaust every resource then post you question.

Whizkid2300

I hate that stupid game. Its more of a test for your knowledge with Unix commands. (which is good I guess). I just think going around searching for SetUID programs is a waste of time. Which is the problem for level 1.

"find / -user root -perm 4000" or something like that. Then exec one of the two files that show up.

ok guys i figured this would be the best place to put this...i just started the hackerslab thing and it wont let me telnet the server...anyone wanna tell me how so i can check if im right?

lol you telnet to drill.hackerslab.org not www.drill.hackerslab.org and ermm u should know a fair bit about telnet too.

that is what i did but it just isnt working for me