Spamming the Boards ;)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spamming the Boards ;)

Flash M0nkey

Talking Spamming the Boards ;)

Ok this might be taken as spam but honestly its not - lol
    what I 'm looking for is opionions on my latest offerings to the web-gods

Valhallen Portfolio V1.0

some of you may have noticed it in my sig and if you have been on irc.unerror.com in the past 3 days I'll prolly have directed you to it

Yes I can hear some of you muttering 'should be in webdevelopment forum' & normally I would be muttering right along with you but am also looking for submissions for the site....anything you feel could contribute to it - except p0rn =P
    And as the Webdevelopment forum aint the busiest of places and I wanted this to be seen by the majority of people here not just other webdesigners in order to get a well rounded opinion I thought this was the best place to post it.

If you have an area of expertise (webdesign is prefered) that you would like to maybe knock up a quick tt about and have it displayed - with full credit going to the author of course then gimmie a shout
    or if your one of the many talented graphic designers that we have around here (/me looks at GG) then amybe you would like to submit some wallpapers ??

anythign really that you feel would go well if with the site - of course you will be given full credit and if you have your own site I would gladly link to it as well so people can see where they originally came from.

Or if you even just have some comments about the site please feel free to let me know - what do I need to change , whats good, anything that doesn't work (there are still some broken links working on them) that kinda thing.......

ok well I appriciate any feed back if you have any specific questions etc please feel free to PM me

v_Ln

btw :: i am aware of the broken links in the games section and am working to reair them asap thanks

It will only let you in with flash , it kicks me to macromedia and i cannot get back or in ?. I don't know if you intended that way but non flash users (like myself) would consider it a bug
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

Flash M0nkey
    yeah am afriad it is designed that way - i know am losing out on 15/10% of surfers (those who do not have flash plugin) but as the site is mainly showcasing flash work - or showng tutorials on flash there is a good reason why you should have it

however the navigation is done in html so you can still navigate round the site just several features wont be available ::

webcam
    majority of concept designs
    games
    random links
    random pics

but it still leaves

pics
    tutorials
    free sms
    chat (as soon as Microburn gets back)
    icq msging (working on a way so you can send msg to anyone with ICQ but that is sometime in future - if anyone knows about sending variables to Javascript from flash MX please gimmie a shout)

these are all done in html/javascript and should be accessable to almost all

to bypass the flash detection page go to httP://www.the-ruc.co.uk/main.htm

tho i still recomend you get the plugin as it the main focus of the site

v_Ln

Token drunken Irish guy
    If you want any tutorials for your site you can just go to the Tutorials forum and anything with my name beside it you can use.

Nice site,
    Ennis

Flash M0nkey
    thanks matey
    will see about pinching some of them tonight
    whats your website addy again and I will link to you to give you credit

v_Ln

Token drunken Irish guy
    www.feck.tk but its not been touched in about 2 years.

Flash M0nkey
    heh how come you aint done anything with it???

v_Ln

Token drunken Irish guy
    I dont know really, my web design skills are non existent and I dont spend as much time on the net as I used to. Id actually like to get a good website going but my god its so much work.

By the way check out the credits for some retro AntiOnline members!

Flash M0nkey
    heh will do - wonder where all the old school AO'ers are annoying now
    you can't go cold turkey from being a post wh0re - they gotta be venting somewhere

v_Ln

Token drunken Irish guy
    There are so many boards so I guess they could be anywhere, would be cool to know though.