Thread: New Suggestion!

Banned

New Suggestion!

How about getting some people from JupMedia here to READ and RESPOND to these SITE SUGGESTIONS... there are plenty of good ideas here so why doesn't anyone answer us damn it....!!!!! I want an answer!!!!!!!!

Well Jag I must honestly say that I had one Jupmed person reply to something that I saw was wrong as for the suggestions, maybe they beleive that the site is perfectly fine I don't know. I personally have had a couple suggestions. No replies though. Oh well live and learn next time I will just email the Webmaster.

Whizkid2300

Check it out: http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=246891

It looks like *somebody's* listening to us and doing their part to change the site for the better. Keep it up Intmon! And thanks for giving allenb1963's suggestion some consideration...now if you read and consider suggestions that aren't just from the most senior members of the site I'll be really impressed (assuming you care, lol).

Old Fart
    I just want to make it clear that my "senior status" had nothing to do with getting my suggestions adopted. To be honest, I am probably the LEAST respected senior here. But as with any corporate structure, I merely made sure that the proper people were aware of my suggestion in order to produce the desired results. And no, I did not do this thru intmon, LordB, or Jupman, although I do need to express my gratitude to intmon and LordB for getting things moving in such a rapid fashion.

One piece of advice...if you make a suggestion, present it in a way that highlights the benefits that it will provide to the ENTIRE community instead of making an "I want ____" demand. The people of JupiterMedia has thus far been responsive to my suggestions because I back them up with how they will benefit the entire community and don't "personalize" them. You might also note that posting a poll can be helpful to the cause providing that the membership at large also supports your suggestion...there is power in numbers, my friends!
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

*breaks out notepad* thanks, now I've got an idea of how to present an idea in a way that's more likely to be heard....and after all I've seen since I've been here I wouldn't say you're the least respected senior member. (no comment beyond this point ) Now I just have to figure out how to post a poll....shouldn't be too hard (there's probably some button somewhere that I've never tried).

Old Fart
    It's the last option when you are posting your threads.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...