Stealth Redirector

Thread: Stealth Redirector

Banned

Lightbulb Stealth Redirector

I create a program (Open Source) for bouncing connection and get high anonimity.
    this program trasform the victim pc in a proxy server.
    the documentation is here , if you have a problem, or a question, please post it in my forum (registration is NOT REQUIRED! )

Bye, Tia86

p.s. i'm sorry for my english
    Share on Google+

Judging by the words used in your post and in the directions for this program, I am having a hard time understanding why you posted this here. Seems like more of a trojan then a good program..... Mabey you shouldn't use words like 'victim' and 'trojan' in describing your software.. If there is a legitimate use for this software, i'm missing it.
    Ron Paul: Hope for America
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/
    Share on Google+

i dunno what u could use the tool for unless u have a website or something...i dont see the word trojan in her explanation cross but i see what u mean about the word victim. What do u use this tool for tia???
    Share on Google+

Thumbs down

English is understandable and acceptable, content is not.

Stealth Redirector is likely a proxy system.
    The function of this software is get total anonymity exploit the victim pc's.
    LOG Destroy: with this function, Stealth Redirector search in the root of the Windows path ... all *.log files and replace your IP with localhost IP (127.0.0.1).
    The installation mode is similar of the most Trojans.
    This does not belong here, and neither does Tia86.
    " And maddest of all, to see life as it is and not as it should be" --Miguel Cervantes
    Share on Google+

Banned
    i post it here because there isn't a forum called "Open Source".

Stealth redirector is a open project! you can partecipate or not!

Bye
    Share on Google+

Banned

Re: Stealth Redirector

Originally posted here by Tia86
    p.s. i'm sorry for my english
    Oh it isn't your english we are worried about.... we just hate 'sorry' ass losers like you. And another thing, you do realize this thing can't (completely) get rid of log files right? And I don't think this thing doesn't even have ping or port scanning! LOL! And who in their right mind would setup proxies just to connect to single servers here and there I mean why not just setup a whole IRC system in a similair way that your proxie is setup only with a bigass bot-net army to command?!?! And because you didn't think of doing it that way I'll assume that you tottally C&Ped this without even improveing your C&Ped code except maybe this "Stealthfull" delete feature that you keep braging about as if it would have taken alot of effort for you to code or something.... and I bet it did... ummm... except the proxie part which you probably cut and pasted.

Originally posted here by Tia86
    i post it here because there isn't a forum called "Open Source".
    Stealth redirector is a open project! you can partecipate or not!
    Ehhh no thanks. I can code my own ****. FYI: This is mainly a security board.... you can 'partecipate' or could just kiss my ga' damned ass you ****ing moron. Get a clue, get a life, learn to listen, and learn english better before getting a green card next time 'eh. Once you get a clue, a life, learn to listen, learn english, and blah blah then I assure you that that only 20% to 30% of the U.S. citizen will mugg & throw rocks at you unlike of the nearly 100% that probably want to kill you right now.
    Share on Google+