Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: windows problem pc wont boot properly.

If you have recently installed any hardware make sure you try removing it first. Oddly enough, some times even a key board that was connected last time without restarting could be giving boot up problems.

Hmm didn't think of that. doing the most oddest thing but then then again it is not odd it is windows of course

im not sure what the video card is since its my friends machine... the last thing i did on it was use a windows activation crack that required you to load it in safe mode.. then i restarted and this **** happened

Hmm sounds like we could have a reason for the problem there.

PeacE
    -BoB
    #!/usr/local/bin/perl -s-- -export-a-crypto-system-sig -RSA-in-3-lines-PERL
    ($k,$n)=@ARGV;$m=unpack(H.$w,$m.\"\\0\"x$w),$_=`echo \"16do$w 2+4Oi0$d*-^1[d2%
    Sa2/d0<X+d*La1=z\\U$n%0]SX$k\"[$m*]\\EszlXx++p|dc`,s/^.|\\W//g,print pack(\'H*\'
    ,$_)while read(STDIN,$m,($w=2*$d-1+length($n||die\"$0 [-d] k n\\n\")&~1)/2)

yeah thats the problem but what did it do, how do i fix it? do i have to dump the hardrive and re-install? a new os like *nix

Well if the crack is the case then it screwed up the program. It could be unintentional or maybe it was supposed to do that (hmm maybe micro$oft's doing) anyways the only way i can see of fixing it is reformatting the hard drive and go with a different OS or get an activation code.

PeacE
    -BoB
    #!/usr/local/bin/perl -s-- -export-a-crypto-system-sig -RSA-in-3-lines-PERL
    ($k,$n)=@ARGV;$m=unpack(H.$w,$m.\"\\0\"x$w),$_=`echo \"16do$w 2+4Oi0$d*-^1[d2%
    Sa2/d0<X+d*La1=z\\U$n%0]SX$k\"[$m*]\\EszlXx++p|dc`,s/^.|\\W//g,print pack(\'H*\'
    ,$_)while read(STDIN,$m,($w=2*$d-1+length($n||die\"$0 [-d] k n\\n\")&~1)/2)

do i lose all my files if i do that? sorry me and my friend keep posting responces...im the smart one hes not.

Most of those cracks don't work at all or they are written to mess your computer up. Best thing to do is either use a different O.S or try a different crack in which I don't recomend you do or else you might really mess it up even worse than it is now

does anyone know of any way at all to fix this without having to reformat? could i install a new OS to a partion and boot from that then delete the windows partion?

When you installed windows did you use the whole drive or did you partition it ?