Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: windows problem pc wont boot properly.

windows problem pc wont boot properly.

well im having a problem with windows xp pro.. when i boot right after the black loading windows screen goes off, the logon box flashes for a second then a blue screen with text flashes then my system restarts... i need help.

Can you tell what the error message says?

i cant tell its a brief flash all i can see is blue and some red

Ive seen that blue screen before the computer restarts on numerous computers at school. Whenever it showed up it was because of a "thermal overload" or overheating as it should be. This could be your problem and it might not. But its worth the check. If it is overheating it might be a problem with the cpu fan. I would start off by opening the case (if your feeling confident) and make sure that it is properly attached and plugged in. If it is then turn the machine on (WARNING: DO NOT STICK YOUR HAND IN OR TOUCH ANYTHING INSIDE WHILE THE COMPUTER IS ON!) and make sure the fan isnt sticking. Other than that someone else is gunna have to help you on this one.

PeacE
    -BoB
    #!/usr/local/bin/perl -s-- -export-a-crypto-system-sig -RSA-in-3-lines-PERL
    ($k,$n)=@ARGV;$m=unpack(H.$w,$m.\"\\0\"x$w),$_=`echo \"16do$w 2+4Oi0$d*-^1[d2%
    Sa2/d0<X+d*La1=z\\U$n%0]SX$k\"[$m*]\\EszlXx++p|dc`,s/^.|\\W//g,print pack(\'H*\'
    ,$_)while read(STDIN,$m,($w=2*$d-1+length($n||die\"$0 [-d] k n\\n\")&~1)/2)

Could be what fl34bit3 said or it might be the video card

yes ive tried safe mode..same thing happends

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    This may or may not be of help...but one night I was doing some weird c++ programming on an HP running XP, and when I built the program my machine crashed. I got the exact same thing you are describing. It would look like it was going to boot fine...then the login screen would flash for a second and then I'd get sort of a BSOD except with a text message...it was impossible to read. I tried rebooting a few times...that didn't work so then next reboot I hit 'esc' like three times really fast just before the text message would appear and it worked fine. Never had another problem since then.

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

Do you know what kind of video card you have in your computer or does it have a fan on it ? reason I am asking is that the chip on the card might be getting hot

thats odd lol hitting the esc key but ill give it a shot

Well i hope it works for you.

PeacE
    -BoB
    #!/usr/local/bin/perl -s-- -export-a-crypto-system-sig -RSA-in-3-lines-PERL
    ($k,$n)=@ARGV;$m=unpack(H.$w,$m.\"\\0\"x$w),$_=`echo \"16do$w 2+4Oi0$d*-^1[d2%
    Sa2/d0<X+d*La1=z\\U$n%0]SX$k\"[$m*]\\EszlXx++p|dc`,s/^.|\\W//g,print pack(\'H*\'
    ,$_)while read(STDIN,$m,($w=2*$d-1+length($n||die\"$0 [-d] k n\\n\")&~1)/2)