RIAA down......

Thread: RIAA down......

RIAA down......

I've been trying to get to riaa from last two hours and couldn't get on homepage. I think it is down. Anyone else having any similar problem

Haha I tried several days, at several times, and only on one ocassion did I manage to view their website. My opinion is, they're beinf D[R]DoS-ed out of this Internet

Enjoy your time!

cheers!
    /\\

I was just there a few minutes ago and it seems to be working fine.They maybe getting hit with a lot of traffic

Banned
    I dont know what the RIAA's hopepage is, but I guess it's riaa.com and to me the site works fine. And btw I wish RIAA goes down totaly to the shutdown

I've been trying to get to riaa from last two hours and couldn't get on homepage. I think it is down. Anyone else having any similar problem
    I just try i'm having the same problem their server is busy.Too many people trying to access it at the same time
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

If they were constantly being DoS attacked I'd laugh really hard....I don't think it'd even really hurt them.....just piss 'em off (which makes it even funnier). It isn't hard to imagine that there are people that just constantly run dos attacks against them for the heck of it.

something was certainly wrong with the web site yesterday, working fine now. Not for long I am sure.

RIAA get attacked all the time , its nothing new. They changed the name from microsoft IIs to trusted os or something like that (probably violating the m$ eula) to try and discourage attacks. They have changed isps 4 times in the last 4 months. I read recently they moved to linux but netcraft doesn't reflect that, yet atleast.The funniest thing is now they are on verizon ,whom they were suing recently http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/graph/?host=www.riaa.com http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/today/requested.html (average uptime 2 days max 30 days )
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots