Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Too many parameters

here`s a kiss for your help Dice. I said thanks...what more do you want me to do.

{On the other hand I just cannot help but wonder why someone wants to play around with a powerful tool like NMap when they don't even grasp the simple things like editting autoexec.bat }

I thought about this before i posted. The fact is i have read about nmap win and it`s functions and want to test it out on my computer. I am gaing a basic understanding of computer security and wanted to try nmapwin.Simple as that. and by asking a question i just learned about editing autoexec.bat

Just Another Geek
    No offence bongpilot. Didn't mean to flame you It's about 30 degrees Celsius at my office It's seems to fry my brains.
    Oliver's Law:
    Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

rebmeM roineS enilnOitnA steve.milner's Avatar
    Originally posted here by SirDice
    Oh well. On the other hand I just cannot help but wonder why someone wants to play around with a powerful tool like NMap when they don't even grasp the simple things like editting autoexec.bat
    Cause they wanne be 1337, d00d
    IT, e-commerce, Retail, Programme & Project Management, EPoS, Supply Chain and Logistic Services. Yorkshire. http://www.bigi.uk.com

No offence bongpilot. Didn't mean to flame you It's about 30 degrees Celsius at my office It's seems to fry my brains.
    Ahh...the joys of Europe in August

When I had to work in Germany a summer or two ago, I kept finding excuses to go to the server/computer room...frequently...especially after visiting the Wine Fest for too long...

/nebulus
    There is only one constant, one universal, it is the only real truth: causality. Action. Reaction. Cause and effect...There is no escape from it, we are forever slaves to it. Our only hope, our only peace is to understand it, to understand the 'why'. 'Why' is what separates us from them, you from me. 'Why' is the only real social power, without it you are powerless.

(Merovingian - Matrix Reloaded)

Just Another Geek
    Now there's a thought.... Tomorrow I'm going to move my entire desk to the serverroom

It's been horrible and it looks like it doesn't get any better for at least another week. It's not so much the heat but the humidity is killing me.

Right, that's it. I'm leaving. I'm going to a nice bar just around the corner, sit in the sun, have an ice cold beer (maybe more) and look at all the pretty girls walking by....
    Oliver's Law:
    Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Now there's a thought.... Tomorrow I'm going to move my entire desk to the serverroom

It's been horrible and it looks like it doesn't get any better for at least another week. It's not so much the heat but the humidity is killing me.

Right, that's it. I'm leaving. I'm going to a nice bar just around the corner, sit in the sun, have an ice cold beer (maybe more) and look at all the pretty girls walking by....
    Try the very deep south of the US....Summer in Europe was hot (and it seemed even worse since few people had fans/AC), but summer in deep south is F'ing hot ...

90+ degrees F
    70-95% Humidity...

Today...High 96 F, Humidity in the 80% range

/nebulus
    There is only one constant, one universal, it is the only real truth: causality. Action. Reaction. Cause and effect...There is no escape from it, we are forever slaves to it. Our only hope, our only peace is to understand it, to understand the 'why'. 'Why' is what separates us from them, you from me. 'Why' is the only real social power, without it you are powerless.

(Merovingian - Matrix Reloaded)