Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ip scanners

AO's Mr Grumpy

Re: Ip scanners

Originally posted here by ]D_][_][v][_]D
    I need an ip scanner to get someones ip on yahoo who hacked me
    How do you know you were hacked ? What information or evidence do you have that leads you to this conclusion.
    Define what you mean by "hacked"

e.g explain in simple terms WTF you'r talking about.
    i.e. in a 1,2,3 or a, b, c format will suffice
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

Google around for a scanner. I mite be wrong but to me it sound like one of those "HOW DO I HACK AIM/YAHOO" question. If it is you're in the wrong place man. Are you looking for something that can get the IP or for something that scans the IP itself for open ports. Either way, search for one at google.

You need to grow up dude come on. First Ip scanner or no Ip scanner you can report his info to the site. Report that he hacked you. Next what proof do you have?

Whizkid2300*sits backs and waits*

I know on some Yahoo profiles u can have a yahoo ID and have the option to keep ur email private...so i believe u can be able to not have someone's email. Sometimes though the ID will be the same as the username...so iwantaIPscanner as a ID name can be iwantaIPscanner@yahoo.com for a email when they want their email hidden...people r just dumb like that.

www.google.com ...try that
    [gloworange]\"Imagine a school with children that can read and write, but with teachers who cannot, and you have a metaphor of the Information Age in which we live.\" — Peter Cochrane[/gloworange]

If i never see someone with the handle ]D_][_][v][_]D again it'll be too ****in soon.

as for your question i say live and let live. and it doesnt really sound like you want to report the guy b/c there are many other ways of doing this besides getting his ip. and how do you know he doesnt have a dynamic ip? in which case reporting the IP may not help.

[EDIT] BTW deftones12 thats a funny ass sig.

Still, I would like to know how the guy knows he's been hacked. What operating system and what were the symptoms that he drew the conclusion that he had been hacked. I have so many people ask me..."my computer is acting funny this way .... and do think I got a virus or something?" A, let me do the vulcan mind meld thingy and I will tell you....

Seriously...how did he draw the conclusion.

If ya'll read some of Pimp's other threads I can deduce 2 things....

1. He is extremely paranoid that someone is hacking him
    2. He is an extreme nOOb.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Originally posted here by RoadClosed
    If ya'll read some of Pimp's other threads I can deduce 2 things....

1. He is extremely paranoid that someone is hacking him
    2. He is an extreme nOOb.

3. He is about 12...maybe 11

scat
    If the scatman can do it so can you.

Yeah don't forget the fact that the guy seems very adament about finding someone for something that he doesn't even know happened.

Whiz