Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ip scanners

Angry Ip scanners

I need an ip scanner to get someones ip on yahoo who hacked me so i can report it if anyone knows where i can get an ip scanner that works on yahoo names please let me know it would help me out a lot thank you

Just curious...is this some sort of 'revenge is a bitch' type of thing or what. It sounds to me like you might be pissed and want to mess someone up. Anyways, send the user an E-mail and if/when they reply, the header will contain their IP. Good luck and don't do anything stupid.

scat
    If the scatman can do it so can you.

It's called "subpoena", and you can get it from your local judge.

why don't you report his or hers email instead

I dont have his email

I'm not sure if there is a specific IP scanner for yahoo. If u have his ID then create another ID and trick him/her into makin some sort of connection then run a netstat -a and find his IP. I dont expect u to do anything illegal with what i told u.

dude, that's dumb...If you know his user name then you know his e-mail. Are you sure you know what you are doing. Don't take matters into your own hands...let the
    local judge
    take care of it.

scat

Sounds like he just wants a scanner and just disguised his question.

GOOGLE.

SuperScan.
    No place like 127.0.0.1

Dude, scatman you can have a yahoo name without having yahoo mail to use for games messenger and so on and i checked and he doesn't have a yahoo mail so maybe its not that dumb

uh...sorry son, ya you can.

scat