Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Guy In Da House

New Guy In Da House

HELLO IM NEW SO CAN SOMEONE PLEASE WALK ME THROUGH THIS WHOLE WEB SITE THING PLEASE THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Visit the FAQ plz...You will learn worlds of info there. I'm guessing after you read it you won't be so confused. Happy travels!

scatteruski

EDIT: no worries...but yes, I just don't want this poor chap negged out by predators like mark_boyle.
    If the scatman can do it so can you.

®Ä®È,

OK.

First WALKTHROUGH: Erase this thread because it's not in the right forum and, as Scatman420 says, then read the site FAQs please.

Thanks,

DKRR

Edit: Sorry Scatman420, i think i was writing as the same time you were doing it too and so i have edited this thread.

Hey ennis will you move this to GCC please,

Welcome read the FAQ's there a life saver this is a website for security which I hope that you know. Now there are different rooms for everything just look for the room that pertains to your topic.

Whizkid2300

'eh...no one neg him just someone make sure he deletes the thread. May i ask why u posted this in the tutorial forum though? just an odd place to post this thread. Theres nothing to this board...just browse around and join in on topics and discuss what ya think. Like scatman and dark raider said read the FAQ's.

Hey Def you forgot me LOL.

I think he posted it here because it is kinda in the middle of all the Forums.

Whizkid2300

r@re,

To delete this post, go to the post you made, there are a bunch of purple buttons, click the one that says edit. It'll bring you to a new page where you can find a button that says delete. I think it's another purple button.

I couldn't figure out how to do it when i first came.

P.S. Welcome to Antionline.

P.S.S. QUIT NEGGING HIM
    No place like 127.0.0.1

Also, posting in all caps is considered bad form. Its like yelling.

Welcome to Antionline.
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

haha sorry wizkid we made our posts at the same time and u just posted ur's before mine...woulda included u too though

For those of you that were negging him, go nutz. Unless yer heavy hitters you aren't gonna drop him down for a lil while.. Although before I go, I'd like to say grow up. Quit negging newbies that know they've made a mistake.

[Edit]
    Damn I just wasted my 700th post... oh well.. I'm a Super-Hero now.. I saved a newbie haha

[/Edit]