Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Guy In Da House

**** happens

Ht for once I have to agree with you. There is no point in negging the guy come on this guy has no idea what is going on He doesn't even have 10 posts. Give him a sec then if he presists them Neg him into the ground.

Whiz

®Ä®È welcome to AO. And pls dont get disappointed by the reds you have got. But always keep these Reds in your mind. They are a reminder.....u post something wrong and you will be flayed.

Anyhow ensure you have read the FAQ. Have a look at posts made. Give your constructive and informative ideas and ask the gurus if in case you face some problem.

Welcome To AO.
    guru@linux:~> who I grep -i blonde I talk; cd ~; wine; talk; touch; unzip; touch; strip; gasp; finger; mount; fsck; more; yes; gasp; umount; make clean; sleep;

Heh, maybe he posted in the "tutorials forum" bc he needed to be tutored . Jk, I don't know what he was thinking...but I remember when I was a noob to AO (like last month) I had no friggin idea what I was doing.

O.K. I know he's a total newb and i'm not going to neg him but why in the hell would he/she post this in the tutorials forum. I mean come on it's common sense you don't even have to be a member to know that!
    http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=442
    You need people of intelligence on this sort of quest...

Banned
    *Doobedobedoo... moved from Tutorials to...this forum!*