Java tut

Thread: Java tut

Java tut

I have prepared the tutorials for Java.
    I/O is included. Please let me know what do u think about this tutorial.

Banned
    Someone who has an active AV scanner mind doing a scan before I download it... I just cleaned my main hard-drive off and haven't gotten around to installing my AV...

jag291

Originally posted here by jaguar291
    Someone who has an active AV scanner mind doing a scan before I download it... I just cleaned my main hard-drive off and haven't gotten around to installing my AV...

jag291
    Scanned clean for me using Norton Corp edition, latest def's.

Cheers:
    DjM

Banned
    Well other than most parts are stolen from other sites:

Your tutorial:

Java’s Magic : The Byte code

The key that allows java to solve both the security and the portability problems is that the output of a java compiler is not executable code. Rather, it is a byte code.

Byte code is highly optimized set of instructions designed to be executed by the java run-time system, which is called java virtual machine (JVM) . That is in the standard form, the JVM is the interpreter for bytecode.
    http://216.239.53.104/search?q=cache...hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Java’s Magic: The Bytecode

The secret behind the security and portability of Java is that the output of a Java compiler is not executable code. Rather, it is bytecode

Bytecode is a highly optimized set of instructions designed to be executed by the Java run-time system, which is called the Java
    And thanks for the scan DjM.. much appreciated...

jag291

There is some good info in there, could do with a bit of tidying up on the formating front, maybe an introduction/index, some references and whats the exercises at the end all about?

I don't know about the issue of plagiarism, I don't personaly have the time to check.

Cheers for the read though.

ps Isn't this in the wrong place?

Waverebel, I don't know about it being in the wrong place.....it really doesn't have a place as far as I'm concerned (if it's just plagarized). It sure doesn't belong in the tutorials forum if it's plagarized! Maybe a moderator will move it if they feel it belongs somewhere else....but fortunately that's not something we have to worry about .

Banned
    *Moved from AntiOnline: How do I? to AO's trashbin!*

Harbir you should of read Er0k's tutorial on what a tutorial should be and what it shouldn't be here is the link to it http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=244103 He knows what he is talking about