Thread: Why we chewing gum?

Lightbulb Why we chewing gum?

When i chewing gum, i felt like i'm with someone and got feeling of warmness. That's y I used to chew it when i'm mostly alone, walking and rolling alone. I dunno why other people chewing. Once i saw the interview with one of famous soccer-man, he said " he used to chew it when he playing, cos he want to concentrate her mind.".

Plus, even we chewing it, most of us rare to bubble it? isn't it? i do blow bubble when i was little with my friends and compare which one blew is the biggest. So, how du think on that, why we rare to blow when we get olders? and Why we chew?

sorry. If my post make a mess here. Pass it on, if my one pissy.
    i dunno how\'s the world spinning..
    but i know well abt how\'s my chair spinning.

Not very nice negging the guy for his philisophical wondering about chewing gum , it is general chit chat . I do not chew gum very often but when i do i blow bubbles. I think most gum nowadays seems to be geared towards adults and has stronger flavours and smaller portions which makes blowing bubbles not as easy. I may just have to go out and find some of the classic "double bubble" and do some chewing/bubbling
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

no kiddin' po newbie...

i do know that chewing action aids in digestion... i don't know. i end up swallowing it.

more than you NEVER wanted to know about chewing gum...
    http://www.fordgum.com/story.html
    just like water off a duck\'s back... I AM HERE.

for CMOS help, check out my CMOS tut?

Banned
    i chew gum when i dont brush my teeth ....i dont want anybody smellin' my long term tenants called bacteria ...

Summary

The results demonstrate that chewing gum is associated with selective enhancement of tasks assessing aspects of working memory and long-term declarative memory.
    Tests of attention demonstrated no enhancement effects as a result of chewing gum, although Simple Reaction Time was significantly slower during the sham chewing condition.
    This may reflect allocation of attentional resources to the performance of this unfamiliar behaviour
    Such an effect may also underlie the apparent reduction in immediate and delayed word recall scores in the sham chewing condition, suggesting that these processes are involved in memory consolidation.
    Chewing gum elevated heart rate significantly above that in the sham chewing and control conditions.
    http://psychology.unn.ac.uk/andrew/M...chew/chew.html

Dead Man Walking
    wtf a thread about chewing gum? now i know this place is getting strange

Banned
    A thread about chewing gum isn't that bad considering we had posts like this...

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...ht=pumpkin+pie
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...022#post644022

Yes, I helped the guy but it was out of good spirits.......

jag291

Banned
    it's GCC .... post whatever is on your mind .... hmmm i have to go to the bathroom .... does anybody likes bathrooms > why ? lol

lol....well as far with bathrooms...I do find the ones with automatic flush to be a nice convienience. I don't see many in my area so it's always nice to discover it...lol.
    Carrie: Someone\'s definition of what constitutes cheating is in direct proportion to how much they themselves want to cheat.
    Miranda: That\'s moral relativism!
    Carrie: I prefer to think of it as quantum cheating.