Thread: Forum to front page

Forum to front page

Does the general chit chat page get put on the main page right away?
    No place like 127.0.0.1

Banned
    Nope.. the new owners of this site, Jup Media, took it off the front page to keep the site's discussions more related to security and computers... please search, there are endless amounts of threads about this....

jag291

It doesn't get put there at all. The main page is reserved for security related forums only.

Cheers:
    DjM

Does anyone look in the other forums? I know that i don't that much. Maybe i will more, knowing this.
    No place like 127.0.0.1

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Yup. Lots of people look in all the forums. The best way to see what is posted in the forums daily is to go to the front page --> Discussion Forums --> View New Posts . This will show you all the posts in ALL the forums that you haven't looked at since your last visit.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Banned
    Originally posted here by Krimlin
    Does anyone look in the other forums? I know that i don't that much. Maybe i will more, knowing this.
    Umm.. yea, a LOT of people view/respond to the 'hidden' forums... you'd be suprised.. usually more action goes on in those forums, then the ones on the main page....

jag291

news to me. thx. I'll delete this thread now
    No place like 127.0.0.1

Banned
    You won't be able to do that, you need to PM a moderator or have one stumble across this thread.... either one works...

jag291