I wonder why JP...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I wonder why JP...

I wonder why JP...

Guys,

I wonder why JP, after years and years having a security related site, left it to open an opposite one, i mean with everything but security related topics. What do you think?

It is a relentless way to rest in peace after many years of hard work?

Was AntiOnline too much of a problem for him?

Did he get tired of working every and each day surrounded by security?

Wasn't security his real destiny at the end?

Why leaving AO to open YISP to still have a lot of hard work to do?

I ain't looking for answers, just opinions... only HE knows.

Thanks,

DKRR

I believe (not sure though) that the deal he made with JupMed includes a 'non-compete' clause like mentioned before by tonybradley in the following thread.
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=246020
    That would be the reason that makes to most sence to me.

Cheers
    noODle

I don't know why, although as noODle said it could be a non-compete clause....But I am sure glad he opened YIC's. Very good site.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

I think he wanted to do something different. and try out new ideas that he most likely came up with out of the blue. I think it is great that he created YICS great job JP

Banned
    -DaRK-RaiDeR-> Ask him on YICS instead of guessing. Also, he's in IRC along with Brad and others close to him.

Oh yeah, also, he did not "leave" it. He sold it. It's business. He sold it to pursue to do things he wanted to do. He made that clear... to do his research. etc. He's still posting and whatnot.

whatta useless thread.

The Recidivist
    Your 5th post and your already deciding what is useless? nice.......

hjack
    "Where the tree of knowledge stands, there is always paradise": thus speak the oldest and the youngest serpents.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

Banned
    Why the heck you post in my thread if its useless???
    Because I can and it's an open thread... and I think it's useless. Log into IRC or YICS and ask him. It's not rocket science. if you do not like my opinions, tough.

Also, if you bothered to read the rest of the reply, you would have seen a good possible reason why he sold it. Then again, there is no use trying to reason with an unreasonable person.

Your 5th post and your already deciding what is useless? nice.......
    I have been here a long time you jackass. I just decided to reply under this handle.

Jack

AO's Mr Grumpy
    Originally posted here by Drunk On Duvel

Also, if you bothered to read the rest of the reply, you would have seen a good possible reason why he sold it. Then again, there is no use trying to reason with an unreasonable person.Jack
    Reading, and understanding simple concepts can be extremely difficult and exhausting for the feeble minded. Be charitable
    Originally posted here by Drunk On Duvel

I have been here a long time you jackass. I just decided to reply under this handle.Jack
    "The truth is out there", "Seek and ye shall find" etc, etc

Banned
    jm459: What in the world are you talking about?

Anyway, -DaRK-RaiDeR-, if you do not want opinions, do not ask for them. Some might actually say what they think, not what you want to hear.

Banned
    What is YICS????

What is the addy??

Nightfalls_Girl