Man on the Moon?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Man on the Moon?

Man on the Moon?

Lately I've heard some people talking about the United States staging the fact that we landed on the moon. I don't see the point in faking something like that? What do you people think?
    -NeuTron

There have been rumors about that for years... people have pointed out shadowing errors in photographs, and tons of other stuff...

More Info

WOW.....after reading that, I don't think I believe it either. Nice link Plastik.
    -NeuTron

I don't think they are fake I don't understand why they would bring this up any way this was done in the 60's. It's history it done and over with
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

If they are fake(wich I think they are) and thus the U.S. lied about their landing on the moon the did it because they wanted to win the race to the moon between them and Russia. Russia already had the first man in space, it was impossible for the Americans to loose the race to the moon.
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

I think you should of voted communist on the poll I posted el-half.
    =

hahaha... I, personally, believe we landed on the moon... but I still find the "hoax" stories and everything VERY intriguing.

I'm not pro-Russia or pro-U.S but that webpage gives me doubts about it. The USA had to win that race. If they lost the race, their economic situation would have gotten worse because people wouldn't be motivated anymore to work very hard.
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

I dont know !

I dont know what to believe anymore.Especially with governments, with so many lies being said ,even with the recent war.Wont be surprised if they lied then!!!

interesting site :-

http://www.moontruth.com/

Dr Evil

Before you guys decide to fall face first into the conspiracy theory syndrome, consider looking into the oposing arguments. http://badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html

-------------------------------------------------
    The mentally disturbed are persecuted here in America, and I say rightfully so!
    These people are NUTS!
    The mentally handicaped are persecuted in this great country, and I say rightfully so! These people are NUTS!!!!