Thread: Flashing flash animation in IE 6

Flashing flash animation in IE 6

Hello group,

Does anyone have information on how to get rid of the "chatter flashing" or off and on images created when viewing certain websites? Some portions of the webiste do not display correctly. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Best regards,

DarkCarniv0l

Do you have an example of a site like this? Im not quite sure i understand what you mean so a little more explanation is required for me to be able to help.

PeacE
    -BoB
    #!/usr/local/bin/perl -s-- -export-a-crypto-system-sig -RSA-in-3-lines-PERL
    ($k,$n)=@ARGV;$m=unpack(H.$w,$m.\"\\0\"x$w),$_=`echo \"16do$w 2+4Oi0$d*-^1[d2%
    Sa2/d0<X+d*La1=z\\U$n%0]SX$k\"[$m*]\\EszlXx++p|dc`,s/^.|\\W//g,print pack(\'H*\'
    ,$_)while read(STDIN,$m,($w=2*$d-1+length($n||die\"$0 [-d] k n\\n\")&~1)/2)

Banned
    delete the other thread you made with the same question ...

Please try this:

Go into IE..<Tools>..select the "Advanced" tab...scroll down to multimedia and check the boxes called:

"disable animations in web pages" and "disable sounds in web pages"

I hope this is what you are asking about, and not the "growler"...the flashing thing in the top right corner.......this can also be disabled if you want but not this way.

cheers

A handy tool to use is The Proxomotron.. this will zap java/vb scripts as well as stop animated GIF's, cloak the browser header. Date your GF when you are busy, tune your car to run on water.. well it is a handy toy.. just so long as you don't want to do internet banking.. there is a "fix"..

As the Author is appears to be nolonger supporting the prog.. read Negs Tutorial for a download site..

Cheers

pse don't see this as a scoff at the other replies.. consider it an extra..
    it even gets yer shopping list ready before you run out of food.. feeds the dog and puts out the cat, reminds you of yer GF's Birthday.. .. it is a realy good prog.. heck it even fixes up ya speeding tickets.. mate!!!!..
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Thumbs up Thank You

I would like to thank the group for the suggestions on eliminating the Flashing images in IE6. We have a helpful group of people out there and it is appreciated.

Best regards,

DarkCarniv0l