Thread: Too plain

Too plain

Hey dont get me wrong i think AO is really cool already but its kinda plain and boring It would be cool if you had a contest or something to design a new logo and u could offer a small reward or something.
    Im here to kick ass and chew bubblegum.... and imall out of bubblegum

Banned
    Umm.. I don't think AO is that boring... but the contest idea I like, expect no prizes, just respect...

jag291

A.O maybe slow at times but it is not boring and offering prizes and things will probably bring in more users. but why change something that is good the way it is.

Hey it was just a thought

Hey i agree with <INSERT HERE> i think that AntiOnline coul use a remodel

Banned
    ok i see all of you joined 1-2 months ago except jaguar .... there has been a logo contest and the current logo is the winner ...the prize was 50$ which i recieved also because they used a part of the message of my old Signature picture .... so dont be complaining ...i've been here since August 2001 (another account) and can tell AO was way more fun back then but this is a secuirty site ....do you want to change the look to make it look like hackers.com ...i dont think so ...its good the way it is ...if you dont like it ...dont look at it .... btw: we suggested to insert a feature to change site "themes"but the current owner JM ...is busy or doesnt want to change anything so ... just be glad AO is here

ok thats sounds like a good idea